Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Gamers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - any gamers here ? what video games you currently
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

any gamers here ? what video games you currently

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 35>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 8:56am
James I just saw your post.....once u get in some game time come back and let us know what's good.  Please.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 8:57am
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

diva i just asked about tomb raider lol. i watched a few gameplay's last night on YT and i'm picking up a copy in a couple hours.

As did I.  I love what I saw.....more gritty.  Tho folks was mad about that "rape scene"  smh.  It made the situation more realistic to me. 
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 9:01am
hmmm...either i didn't get to the rape scene yet or i wasn't paying attention. i'm going to try to beat this game quick. bioshock infinite comes out at the end of the month and i've been waiting on that game for the longest.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 9:07am
yall keep me posted about lara. i wont be able to get mine until the end of the month *sadness*Broken Heart
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 9:26am
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

hmmm...either i didn't get to the rape scene yet or i wasn't paying attention. i'm going to try to beat this game quick. bioshock infinite comes out at the end of the month and i've been waiting on that game for the longest.

well.....I should say attempted rape scene.  She got caught....this guy was manhandling her.  Running his hands up her arms and collarbone n'sh*t.  Pushing her around.  I did find out that u have the choice to fight back or not.  If you don't tho....he doesn't rape her but he does choke her up, push her down then shoots her in the head.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

yall keep me posted about lara. i wont be able to get mine until the end of the month *sadness*Broken Heart

that's just scornful.Hug
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 7:20pm
^^Hug

james where are you? tell us something lol

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 8:28pm
i been playing this game nonstop for almost 4 hrs straight. i had to put the stick down and come outside for some fresh air lol. this game is dope. you're lara before she's the tomb raider and stuck on a remote island with a bunch of crazy sh*t going on. it still has a lot of the same gameplay functions as the previous tomb raiders, great graphics, storyline is good so far, a lot of action and a lot of extra clues and hidden tombs to find for XP.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2013 at 7:32am
My first post on this board!

Alright, I need to finish downloading Metal Gear Revengeance. Platinum Games can do no wrong
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 10:57pm
batman-arkham cityHeart my first batman game.

hunted the demons forge

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 35>
  Share Topic