Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Fall ideas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 7:38pm
I still haven't placed my order yet smh. Was suppose to today smh. I'm not feeling the blue mermaid hair EVERYONE is doing. Idk yall. I just want something totally different, something new and refreshing. This whole thing trying to figure out what i want just makes me want to wack all my hair off lol.
Sponsored Links

MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 3:11am
im actually embarrassed for almost everyone with the mermaid hair. There was a girl on the lace front forum here that killed it though. 
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 8:58am
Ive also grown tired of ombre hair, loose curly, or middle parted-natural-looking 16inch wavy hair that I'm used to get. And since I'm also bored with the 1b color, Ive decided to get myself some long straight yaki hair, chocolate brown on the lenghts (but still dark roots), with some balayage on. AND a very light, long and wispy fringe. Ive seen too much chinese bangs lately...
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by MrsBishop MrsBishop wrote:

Well teal/blue/purple is the new in thing... Don't know if you're employed in the corporate world.

LOL

Edited by DIVA007 - Oct 05 2013 at 4:53pm
Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 11:12am
I'm coloring my hair for the colder months...but I'm having the hardest time deciding on a color. I want something warm...not too blonde, not too red. I dunno.
*back to google and yt*
mvanburen19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvanburen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 11:29am
Im definitely looking for this style for my Fall hair!
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 12:05pm
The blue mermaid hair is cute in different hues and of course depending on the person. I want to try a green in a flattering hue, but I'm currently looking for a job so with that said if I do add color it's going to be like a blue tone that's like blue-black or a purple-black which will be fun.
I'm soooooo tired of ombré, now that every girl on the block found YouTube to learn to lift color everyone just lifts it and doesn't use any shimmerlights shampoo to take the brassyness out to improve the color none of that... Totally over the ombré. Currently I have a couple blonde streaks but I'm going to add a bit of purple on some pieces today to spice up my weave.
I'm hoping for a deep curly weave , maybe in a 20-22-24 with a closure, I just hope
I'm able to straighten it with no hassle.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 12:06pm
@mvanburan What pattern is that??? I love it. I still haven't ordered my hair yet. Undecided smh.

Edited by miss america - Oct 07 2013 at 12:14pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 12:10pm
I want to do the Deep curly with the Ivy flip over method. That's the only style I can think of that I like. Has anyone seen a YT video besides Ivy's for the braid pattern and install with a closure?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 12:13pm
Without a closure*

Edited by miss america - Oct 07 2013 at 12:13pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures