BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Fall ideas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Fall ideas
    Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 8:57am
So I'm gonna order me some hair either today or tommorrow and right now I have no idea about which hair style I want to rock. Well I was thinking of getting some deep curly but figured that would be to much maintenance and I don't have time for that. I'm sick of looking at ombre'd hair, bodywave, black roots and blonde, wand curls ughhhh, and bobs. I've had it all. What will your next hairstyle be??? I need some inspiration lol. Thanks':)

Edited by miss america - Oct 03 2013 at 8:58am
Sponsored Links

MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 1:17pm
I'm going for the big kinky curly look. I've ordered Yummy Hair's Deep Curly. It should be arriving today but I wont be home :( It requires a signature, which is good but I wont be able to see it until tomorrow. Definitely going to make a post about it!
Barbie_Boutin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbie_Boutin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:09pm
HAS ANYONE EVER TRIED CRAVE EXTENSIONS BEFORE? VERY INTERESTED BUT THEY HAVE NO REVIEWS!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:42pm
I've been browsing IG and YouTube all day for some inspiration. Didn't see anything I liked:(. Looks like I'm gonna go with the deep curly. I want it how Beyonce wears her hair. That's really pretty. I hate settling.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:44pm
@barbie never heard of them. @ms.bella yes make a post please. Include lots of pics. Will be waiting:)
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:35am
I have just installed some deep curly & dyed it a cinnamon Brown color which is quite different front my usual hairstyles. I must say I'm in love. Going to start a thread in the am with lots of pics...
Omowunmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omowunmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:17am
sooooo true miss america, so over everything you mentioned, I've also been lurking youtube recently, and got nothingErmm even celebs don't seem to be doing anything new

my NEXT BIG THING i think is going to be doing some burgendy hair and if i'm feeling wild, might do it on a short cut. lol I'm so lame but in my defense, I just tried my first ombre in the last 6 months and my first bob about a year before that, I'd always have adventurous plans, then it'd come time to order and I'd chicken out and just go with long black Kim K-esq hair

HOWEVER that plan is on hold, I'm working away from home for a few months and I'm not trying to waste my best ideas on people who don't really know me lol, I'm going to try a yaki texture for the first time, maybe lift the ends, nothing visionary, but something I've always wanted to try. hopefully will even fool some suckas into thinking its mineLOL

maybe just try something new you've been wondering about if you can't find anything that blows your mind?
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 7:57am
Same thing every winter for me Chinese coarse Yaki straight! I MIGHT try and mess with a suble color (cinnamon) or something in that range if I am feeling adventurous
MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 9:56am
Well teal/blue/purple is the new in thing... Don't know if you're employed in the corporate world.
MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 3:59pm
@miss america, I made my post! Its titled Yummy Hair Deep Curly
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System