Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > DIY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any DIY ideas for decorating/organizing closets
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Any DIY ideas for decorating/organizing closets

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
solicitfashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solicitfashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any DIY ideas for decorating/organizing closets
    Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 6:10pm
It that time again......to do a seasonal wardrobe change.  I store all my summer clothes and shoes and unpack my fall/winter items every year.  I want to give my closet a face lift in the process of the swap...but Im on a budget.  Can any of you offer ideas or pics for inspiration.  Please dont post Kimora or Kim K's closet because I do not have their money...and I have been lusting over their closet pics all day! LOL 

I cant find the web address but a blogger I recently ran across uses large Dollar store thumb tacks to organize her necklaces and fancy shower rings to bundle and hang up her bangles on the wall.  I think she also stored rings & pins in candy dishes.

Cant wait to see what great ideas you guys post.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links

quinnyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinnyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2011 at 6:17pm
I have Ikea closet system. another low budget is getting some tools, nails and lumber and learning how to do it yourself I done my daughter and it came out perfect.. My Ikea closet system was about  $1000 but I have drawers, organizers, shelfs, mirror, shoe shelfs....
book worm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote book worm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2011 at 11:59pm
Have you looked at the closet organizers at Lowe's or home depot?  They are nice and around $400 or $500.  I'm talking about the wooden ones.
JennyK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JennyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2011 at 8:24pm
It is better on a closet to make it organized and your dress must be arrange properly according to its type. You can also consult for a good interior designer to help you give ideas on how to designed and remodel a beautiful closet.
Anne_Alexander View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anne_Alexander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 6:03am
Take everything out and arrange it according to the usage and condition. Separate the bad and damaged clothes and shoes. Don’t put those things again in basket and just throw it off. Clean the surfaces and you can use a newspaper or something on the closet system and then place the stuffs on it. It not only keeps the clothes safe but helps to create a clean and tidy appearance. Make use of the shelf hooks to display the purses and it will give you a proper space. Hang the purses along with the clothes with which you carry.  

You can use a separate rack to keep the shoes and bags if you are not interested to keep it along with the clothes. Smart and clean wardrobes and bedroom closets will surely make a positive impact and the room appears spacey too. I hope this helps. Selection of a wardrobe organizer is also beneficial to create a professional touch. At the same time you can indulge in other works also.Big smile

Just had a read with this blog telling about the benefits you can get by having your closet organized by professional: - http://www.organizedinteriors.ca/blog/closet-organization/the-benefits-of-having-your-closet-organized-by-a-professional/

I hope this will help you.  Smile

Edited by Anne_Alexander - Jul 12 2013 at 6:08am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures