Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

any chinese vendors sell glueless lacefronts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cupcakeroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cupcakeroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any chinese vendors sell glueless lacefronts?
    Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 1:33pm
I want one that I don't have glue down
Sponsored Links

perez199 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote perez199 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 7:08pm
Yes, there are several. You have to be very careful because there are some who will take your money and send you crap. I have one person who I do business with and he is very good. We SKYPED and I have placed a few orders with him.
gaiagaia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaiagaia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 3:59am
qdhairbeauty and wigsroyal (2 firm but same product) sell full lace glueless wigs
http://www.wigsroyal.com/
http://www.qdhairbeauty.com/

Shell4624 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shell4624 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by perez199 perez199 wrote:

Yes, there are several. You have to be very careful because there are some who will take your money and send you crap. I have one person who I do business with and he is very good. We SKYPED and I have placed a few orders with him.

Perez199 can you PM me your Vendor contact info please?
Redds1975 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redds1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:08am
I had a bad experience with Queen Fashion Hair Co., LTD. The reviews were pretty good so I decided to go for it. The hair was ok it definitely is not 100% virgin. I ordered two wigs and wanted to exchange one it was way to thin and I contacted Grace Wang to do the exchange directly. I sent the hair back paid $35 shipping  and she confirmed she received it. She played games for three weeks about the order already being shipped then tells me it was sent to the wrong customer now she is not replying to my emails and I am out of $225. STAY AWAY FROM QUEEN FASHION HAIR CO., PLEASE.
Christine925 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christine925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Redds1975 Redds1975 wrote:

I had a bad experience with Queen Fashion Hair Co., LTD. The reviews were pretty good so I decided to go for it. The hair was ok it definitely is not 100% virgin. I ordered two wigs and wanted to exchange one it was way to thin and I contacted Grace Wang to do the exchange directly. I sent the hair back paid $35 shipping  and she confirmed she received it. She played games for three weeks about the order already being shipped then tells me it was sent to the wrong customer now she is not replying to my emails and I am out of $225. STAY AWAY FROM QUEEN FASHION HAIR CO., PLEASE.

That is really bad experience... we do have a lot un-trustworth sellers only look for money and I believe it will not last long for the business.
MickiePaige View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MickiePaige Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 2:46am
Does anyone know if Qdhairbeauty/Wigsroyals glueless cap is good? When I watched the pictures, I can see lika a white band or something around the perimeter. Is there no lace to be cut down?
llllllll0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llllllll0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 2:09am
If you want to buy glueless lace fronts, consider Uniwigs, their such kind of products are pretty good. My sister has bought one from this online wigs store, and she also recommend me to buy products from this store. You can have a try.  http://www.uniwigs.com/tag/glueless-full-lace-wigs - http://www.uniwigs.com/tag/glueless-full-lace-wigs
Hope you get a wig fits you best.
jamskala021 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamskala021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 2:17am
you can search on aliexpress and see the rating , so it is easy to find a good quality one 
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 3:12pm
gawd damn CV's...Angry

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System