Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*any advice* a little long..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lilmznisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmznisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:50pm
Yes his belongings are there. And we just dont talk. I dnt look his way
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 2:50am
Unfortunately, when you kept letting him slide, you set a precedent. He now feels like he can do whatever he wants and you are just gonna put up with it.

If you mean it, SHOW HIM. Don't break your lease and ruin your credit for this man. Go to whatever company he has the bill in his name with a copy of your lease, and tell them you want it disconnected and reinstated in your name. Then change your locks.

Once they see your name on the lease, I don't see why they wouldn't let you have bills in your own name in your own sh!t.

Inform him he does not need to speak to you unless its work related. Involve HR/managers if he has a problem with that.

I am sorry you lost your child and I hope you get out of this crazy mess.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:16am
Originally posted by lilmznisha lilmznisha wrote:

I met this guy at work 10/2011. He seemed very cool. I had just got out of a 4 yr relationship so i wanted to try and keep feelings out...didnt work. We ended up spending a lot of time together of course having sex then 1 months later i find out he slept with 3 other girls at the job b4 i started!!!! He lied lied lied then finally told the truth and said he didnt want them and wanted to try something with me.so we kept talking i moved into a new place and he stayed every night for about a month. Then around Christmas he started to disappear n not stay the night. Then i find out that he's talking to someone else at the job!!! So i asked him yes he lied. I asked her she admitted to it. So i told her about us. He still lied and i stayed like a dummy. Then i did a drive by and caught her at his house so i whooped his ass and we didnt talk for a week. Then he comes around saying i miss you i never wanted her blah blah. Once again i let it go and went back so we could try again then she hollerin she pregnant.smh. he didnt want it so she ended up aborting it. Then i became pregnant and he wanted it. We argued the whole time and i lost it at 19 weeks. We were still together. This is the short version so believe me there's more. Now its 11/2012 one yr and we are sour once again. We got into it i tried to put him out(didnt work) now he walking around saying what ever doing what ever cause he thinks he cant be put out. And the reason we are into it now is so petty but he didnt want to talk about it which makes me up set. Mind you the day i met him at work is the day i started school and its been hell. I dont know how i made it with only 3 months left. Any advice..

This reads like a bad soap opera.  You find out this guy slept with 3 other girls at work yet you are too blind to see a pattern then?  Cheats again and gets a girl preggers and you still hang on to this scum? Your extreme bad judgement got you where you are today.

Change the locks.  Get a new job.  Get a court order of protection.  Get counseling. 

And really stop and think hard next time you decide to get into a relationship again.  If it looks like a dog, and acts like a dog, IT'S A DOG.

Edited by Tbaby - Nov 15 2012 at 8:17am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style