Perfect Hair Collection

*any advice* a little long..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 9:56am
Either get a new apartment or move to a different apartment in the same complex. Change your number and move on with your life. I'm sorry you lost your baby, but that was a good thing. He's been playing you since day 1. He showed you who he was from the beginning, and you kept accepting him so of course he feels he can say/do whatever he wants. So do yourself and favor and do what you want, get your life together and leave him alone. I hope you make the right decision
Sponsored Links

lilmznisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lilmznisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:08pm
Im so mad the leasing office is closed today i really do just wanna be done. I dont care how much i care or having to work with him. I have to go or he'll never learn
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 8:09pm

i agree with becky and some of the other ladies. please take this as a learning lesson.

go down to your rental office and tell them the truth. i don't know how he is able to stay when he is not on the lease ( i guess you may have told him he could live with you at one point). but tell them the situation and they should help you find a solution. do you have money just to up and break the lease, perhpas they have some rules where he will have to leave.
since you work with him, guess you have to still see him but you just need to do your best to ignore. if you run into him keep it moving. let him know you moved on and you suggest he do the same. let him know the plans for the place and that he needs to leave and you are working on his exit plan since he refuses to leave willingly.
spend sometime by yourself and focus on school and building back up your self-esteem. no woman should have to and should make excuses for dealing with that type of trash. good luck!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 8:12pm
Holy crap! GET HIM OUT OF YOUR LIFE!!

And learn from this! Say no to co-workers and men who show you who they are from the start with ugly behavior and dishonesty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmznisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 9:04pm
Thank you guys. it's not going to be easy. But this whole yr i waisted with this asshole hasn't been. I just cant wait til he put that key in the door and sees nothing but his clothes shoes and that stupid dvr box
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 9:09pm
Hes wasting your time.
Move on.

This is the ultimate theme song of how love should be

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:50am
Sleepy1 months later i find out he slept with 3 other girls at the job b4 i started!!!! He liedSleepy

that should've been it right there. and honestly i did read anything after that...cause im guessin you're still messin with'em.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:17am
Originally posted by lilmznisha lilmznisha wrote:

Im so mad the leasing office is closed today i really do just wanna be done. I dont care how much i care or having to work with him. I have to go or he'll never learn

To be honest ... this not about him learning anything.

Nooo men like this are never gonna learn anything. Why should they ... when theire are so many other willing women (victims) for him to latch on to? He probably has 2 or 3 other women in the works as we speak. He is a Loser that just takes from women. duh!

You need to focus on your learning something from this experience.

I forgot you have to work with this guy - but these are my suggestions:
- Start looking for another job
- go to the police and file a domestic violence report - tell them he has threatened you - so that cannot be anywhere near you. Tell them you are in fear of your life, what you are doing about your living situation and what you will be doing about your work situation. IT IS CRITICALL THAT YOU ARE proactive in this way. You need a record because once you put him out .. expect retaliation! (So I wouldn't be so egar to see his reaction when he sees his stuff outside in a bag)Confused
- Tell the HR or your manager or whoever at your job .. that you are putting this guy and you want it on record that you are in fear of your life. Tell them that you have contacted the police
- DO NOT CONFRONT him and tell him of your plans. This is the surest way for him to go off on you. Just put him put and have some (male) friends and family stay at your house so he won't go off on you .. because surely he is not gonna take this lightly. Nooo. He will be pi***.
Once you are settling and the dust has settled - seek counseling! I say this because many women ignore bad behavior from a guy ... and keep him around .. so they end up in a bad situation. So there is A REASON you stayed with when you FIRST found out who amd what he is. Regular girls (like me) would have been gonnnnnnne immediately .. if not sooner. So you need to find out WHY stayed involved with a loser to begin with.
Otherwise .. you are sure to get involved with another loser like this. They are a dime a dozen! Dead

Edited by Becky - Nov 13 2012 at 5:22am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmznisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:35am
Great advice thanks Becky
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:04pm
are you scared of this guy.  also, does he really live with you or does he just have a few things over?  and i assume he has a key? how is it at work when you see him now?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>