Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*any advice* a little long..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lilmznisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmznisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *any advice* a little long..
    Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 3:46pm
I met this guy at work 10/2011. He seemed very cool. I had just got out of a 4 yr relationship so i wanted to try and keep feelings out...didnt work. We ended up spending a lot of time together of course having sex then 1 months later i find out he slept with 3 other girls at the job b4 i started!!!! He lied lied lied then finally told the truth and said he didnt want them and wanted to try something with me.so we kept talking i moved into a new place and he stayed every night for about a month. Then around Christmas he started to disappear n not stay the night. Then i find out that he's talking to someone else at the job!!! So i asked him yes he lied. I asked her she admitted to it. So i told her about us. He still lied and i stayed like a dummy. Then i did a drive by and caught her at his house so i whooped his ass and we didnt talk for a week. Then he comes around saying i miss you i never wanted her blah blah. Once again i let it go and went back so we could try again then she hollerin she pregnant.smh. he didnt want it so she ended up aborting it. Then i became pregnant and he wanted it. We argued the whole time and i lost it at 19 weeks. We were still together. This is the short version so believe me there's more. Now its 11/2012 one yr and we are sour once again. We got into it i tried to put him out(didnt work) now he walking around saying what ever doing what ever cause he thinks he cant be put out. And the reason we are into it now is so petty but he didnt want to talk about it which makes me up set. Mind you the day i met him at work is the day i started school and its been hell. I dont know how i made it with only 3 months left. Any advice..
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 3:54pm
Giiiirrllll
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 3:56pm
You know that's not a good situation and he will continue to do as he pleases.

Do you have it in you to move on and let it go is the question.
Hopefully you do.
Don't keep going through this

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmznisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 4:13pm
I believe i do i just hate that awkward feeling at work. Smh. Then everybody so damn nosey. And i didnt want that " i told told you he wasnt gone change" bs. Im to young for this 23 and i thought he was older and mature 30 not! But since he's not on the lease i figure if i leave he has to move out of these folks apt.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:09pm
First off .. it is never a good idea to get involved with guys a work. (Don't sh** where you eat)

Second .. the minute you found out he was also sleeping with 3 other girls at the office ... that meant you are dealing with a dog and ... you should have been rid of him at that moment. (Readers, take note: when you find out a guy is cheating and lying .. it will never end. Never, so end it.)

That would have saved you from being in the f*** up situation you are in today with this loser that is just making a fool out of you.

If he is still living with you - this is my advice.

- One day when if is out - have all the locks changed
- Put all this stuff in a plastic bag outside the house with a note on it saying 'get the f*** out'
- Have an order of protection from the police against him so that he cannot approach you.

You need to do whatever you can to distance yourself from him .. because the next step is that he will start abusing you.

Get him out.

If it is not your place .. you need to pack up and leave immediately .. if not sooner. Never see him again. Simple.

Edited by Becky - Nov 11 2012 at 5:13pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmznisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:32pm
Since he was smart enough to offer to get a bill n his name the police let him stay. So the plan is for me to leave cut everything off and tell the leasing office im leaving. Then he has no choice but to leave right?
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:40pm
Get on birth control.  leave him alone
Belladonna1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Belladonna1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:29pm
Yeah, you need to talk the leasing office and get the hell up out of there! You may have to pay a fee for breaking the lease, but what's a fee compared to toxicity in your home? You can always ask the leasing office to move you to another apartment....that way, you can avoid a fee for breaking the lease and get him out of your place at the same dam time! If the office, ask y, tell them the truth. Your x-boyfriend refuses to leave the apartment and he has a bill under his name...the police decided he has a right to stay! You do not feel safe sleeping under the same roof with him.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmznisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 7:04pm
Thank u guys. Lord knows i need the support right now
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:33pm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic