Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - antoine dodson announces he's about to be a father
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

antoine dodson announces he's about to be a father

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 3:08pm
While I do believe in the fluidity of sexuality (even when it comes to the "110% straight" people), I dont believe you can take a gulp of water and still act like your mouth is dryStern Smile

Also:

Eden, whhhyyyyy?LOL

Sponsored Links

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 3:23pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 3:27pm
I swear yall confuse me
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 4:19pm
I'm happy for him. I like his more manly look.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 6:14pm
I'm intrigued and wanna see baby momma
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 6:23pm
women do this often so i guess i shouldn't be a cynical as i am but yeah....
as long as he is happy then that's all that counts.
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:51pm

Antoine Dodson started off the New Year with a new video of himself pleading with God for help.  In the 2 1/2 minute video, a distraught Dodson is seen asking, “God where are you.”  He then states, “I’m trying my best to be this good person and you know do the right thing and stuff, but I just feel like life is just knocking me down.”Dodson then talks about how everyone including his child’s mother has turned their backs on him and he feels lost and is on the verge of having a nervous breakdown.

As the video progresses, he breaks down completely when he talks about his son.  He states, “I just want the best for my child and be the best man for my child.” He expresses that he is depressed and fearful and doesn’t want anything to happen to his son.  He is also afraid of failing as a father.

He ends the video asking God to watch over him.

Dodson became famous after giving an interview on a local television news station when his sister was almost raped by an intruder in the apartment the siblings both shared.  The video showcased Dodson giving a passionate and flamboyant delivery style and quickly became an internet sensation. 

The Gregory Brothers remixed the news footage into a song and it quickly became a huge success and actually landed on the Billboard’s Hot 100 list. Dodson was able to capitalize on the Bed Intruder song and eventually was able to earn enough money to move himself and his family to a better neighborhood.

In May 2013, Dodson made national news again when he announced that he was no longer a gay man.  He also stated that he was a Hebrew Israelite and planned on starting a family.

Edited by Brownsugar1 - Jan 03 2014 at 7:32pm
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:12pm
I expected this.  Everyone is trying to tell this man what he should be instead of just letting him live.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:15pm
What's the vid about?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:26pm
He should let that religious stuff go and seek professional help.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>