Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - antoine dodson announces he's about to be a father
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

antoine dodson announces he's about to be a father

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 8:36am
Can we agree that he made himself a joke and milked that shyt for all its worth.......people supported him but he tripping.
Sponsored Links

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 8:48am
That youtuber Messymya that was killed I think was gay and his girlfriend had a baby a couple months after he died. I thought Messy Mya was straight gay but I don't know anymore. Maybe Antoine just wanted a baby. He can't runaway from being gay even if he does he will still have the urges to get plowed I don't care what anyone says. A girl can't plow a man like a man can
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 8:51am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Can we agree that he made himself a joke and milked that shyt for all its worth.......people supported him but he tripping.

i think the media made a joke out of him more than he did himself. he was smart by taking advantage of his opportunity and cashing in on ringtones and guest appearances. whatever it takes to get yourself and family out the hood, then do it.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 9:46am
He's an attention whore? Who da hell knows what he has up his sleeve this time?
And who da hell announces a pregnancy in less than 24 hours of finding out? Oh, yeah, an attention whore would. Ermm
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:01am
So we just not gonna talk about the white girl in the room?  (look at the mirror)
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:05am
Originally posted by TheAwakenGod TheAwakenGod wrote:

Damn, I guess once you are gay, you can longer not be gay. If he says he isn't gay and isn't practicing homosexuality and now practicing heterosexuality than what's the issue?
the previous ass intake
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:08am
i'm really surprised no one pointed the white girl out.

Edited by BrownQtee - Sep 19 2013 at 10:09am
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:13am
One of the few times that I am proud she isn't black.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 2:58pm
Anyone can repent. I wish he'll stay away from the media.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Anyone can repent. I wish he'll stay away from the media.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic