Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebrity Hair > America's Next Top Model
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedANTM - Who do you like best?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2004 at 9:56am
Toccar, YaYa, Eva (just needs to bring the attitude down a notch though) and Kelle (I think she is going to get it together and take better photos...I have a feeling she is gonna win).
Sponsored Links

BlueDiamond0298 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2004 at 1:52pm

ONE TIME FOR THE SISTERS

I love Eva's sofistication and her beautiful eyes.

I love Tocara  bcuz she is so photogenic and she is showing that plus size women can still be beautiful.

I love Yaya bcuz she is beautiful. 

Kellee has beautiful skin, but she is not secure and confident about who she is.  And it really shows.

All these ladies are doing there thing and have nature beauty without the makeup.  I really hope that this time a real Supermodel is picked.  bcuz those past two were  not it.  Its time for a new black supermodel to step up.

lovegrowth View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2004 at 8:20pm
I CAN NOT STAND EVA AND ANNE, THEY ARE THE MEAN GIRLS IN HIGH SCHOOL THAT MAKE PEOPLE FEEL BAD ABOUT THEMSELVES...UGH...

ANYWAY, YA YA IS A QUEEN. MY FAVS ARE HER AND TOCARRA!

I COULD DO WITHOUT THE BLIND CHICK BUT THE JUDGES SEEM TO LOVE HER. I DIDNT LIKE KELLE BUT I HAVE TO SAY I FELT BAD FOR HER. IT JUST ISNT FOR HER, BUT THEY SENT THAT GIRL HOME WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM. LOL....

DID YOU GUYS WATCH?

lana View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2004 at 8:31am

I watched, and I think Kelle is just one of those girls with NO FACIAL expression. I looked at her, whenever the camera was on her, she couldn't smile, she couldn't look sexy, seductive, and I wouldn't buy anything she was selling. So it was past time for her to go. I don't think she had what it takes to do that particular job.

Yaya is pretty and I love how she takes care of her natural hair. How does she do it. You know we should all get in contact with her and ask her all her secrets. I would buy her book. Absolutely.

I've heard it said that Eva is just a pretty little boy named Evan. But I think she's gorgeous, just kinda...well...not very nice.  Like I wouldn't leave my children (not that I have any) around her..on purpose. She might pinch little children, or pull their ears when no one's looking.

Anyways I'm enjoying this show, I still wish it was longer and I think Tocarra is going to win. I just wish she was a little more serious when it comes to being in front of the camera. I think America is ready for Tocarra. She's very very "trendy and new".

cece22 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2004 at 9:03am
My new fav is YaYa and Tocara. I couldn't understand YaYa at first but I think she is the realist on the show out of all of them. I thought Eva was a realist she thinks she is the Queen B or A.K.A Eva the Diva she needs to step up her game if she wants to win. I detect some fakeness or behind the scene trouble making potential in Tocara besides that she is very confident and poised in front of the camera she believes she is it for the plus sized model I do too.
lsw29 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2004 at 11:02am

I like Ya-Ya because she is a natural beauty and she has a great attitude to match.  I hope she is able to find a balance between her dancing and modeling side.

Kelle was my favorite, she was very pretty to me and had a nice personality, but her pictures never showed her beauty.  She walked in the door very confident about her looks, but walked out knocked down about two to three notches.  I could definitely see that she had grown after her experience on the show.  I wish her luck.

Eva is o.k. she is catty, but she can definitely work her magic.  Every week her confidence seems to only get bigger.  I think she looks just o.k. I hate her boyish shape, she has no curves, she is just straight up and down.

Toccara looks great to me, I never thought she would get as far as she has in this competition.  I don't always like her attitude, I can sense that she has the potential to be messy, but I hope she goes far because she definitely has the look and the attitude to be ANTM.

Ann looks o.k. to me.  Her personality sucks and she rides Eva's back a little to much for me.  She is mean and vindictive.  Instead of writing in someone else's food she better figure out how to stay in this competition.  And while she is always jocking Eva she better figure out how to work the camera the way she does.

Carrie looks like the models I am used to seeing in the magazines but she needs to be gone because she really doesn't act like she wants to be there and the way she acted during the drill made me want to slap her.  I did agree with her about Ann writing in her food.  That is a big No!

Norelle is o.k to me, but she takes great pictures, I would definitely not sleep on this girl I wouldn't be surprised if she actually takes this competiton.

Amanda looks like a cheap bimbo with that white ash blond hair, but she takes the best pictures and the judges simply love her.  This is another girl that I don't like because she likes to come off as this really sweet girl, but she has heck raging inside of her.  She is another one that I thinks has a good chance of winning.

Nicole looks really cool to me, her pictures always come out cool, but I don't have much to say about her because they hardly have footage about her.

bubblinbrownsug View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2004 at 11:36am
My absolute favorite is Tocarra.  Not is she only plus size like me, but she has the positive additude to match. 
lovegrowth View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2004 at 2:31pm
I agree with lsw on eva...shes cute but i mean whats the big deal? (not hating but attitude is really important to me)

AND I ALSO LOVE TOCARRA WOULD BE THRILLED IF SHE WON...

But i dunno if Tyra doesnt stick up for her thru the end, im afraid it will be norelle or blind girl

next week i know it will be between cassie and ann to go home and i think its time for anns following behind to bizzounce!
CocoaCutie710 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2004 at 11:54am

My favorite is Yaya.  She is a beautiful young woman, who seems to have a great personality. I hope she wins.

But I agree with lsw29 and lovegrowth, unfortunately it looks like the judges love Amanda (and her eyes) and she'll probably be in the last 2 finalists left (if not the winner). 

REDIVA View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2004 at 12:26am
Ya Ya get's my vote
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic