Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another work thread...

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another work thread...
    Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 3:53pm
This topic is as simple as it can be but..so be it.
Saying hellO. So you say hi to some workers who respond. When they do not respond, do you stop saying hello to not be a pushover or you continue to not be petty?
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 4:01pm
always say hello at work.  a defiant non response to a greeting shows a lack of social skills on their part.  you are never responsible for other people's bad manners and poor upbringing.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 4:08pm
I speak because I had excellent hometraining. If you wanna act like you were raised by wolves, and not respond that's fine with me.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 4:08pm
I hate it when I say Hello and they give you that Your not worthy of me using my words, vocal chords, or energy half a smile Unhappy Broads...
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

This topic is as simple as it can be but..so be it.
Saying hellO. So you say hi to some workers who respond. When they do not respond, do you stop saying hello to not be a pushover or you continue to not be petty?

when they say hello to me i say..."Oh u can speak now and then i would tell them Y i made that remark..Confused  then they don't remember that day.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 7:10pm
I don't feel it necessary to say good morning every morning, especially if you know u will speak with them eventually throughout the course of the day.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:55am
I think its polite to speak. But after that if I don't need to talk to you and I don't like you then you won't hear another word from me that day until I say good morning again the next day.

Edited by petiteone29 - Oct 29 2013 at 11:56am
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:39pm
There's a girl in my office who has the worst demeanor.  I say good morning to everyone I pass and I used to say good morning to her.  But when I realized that she will walk into a small room with one other person or pass you in the hallway and not say anything or kinda give you a grunt of a "good morning" when you greet her, I stopped. 

It's just awkward and if she's on her period every day I'd rather just leave her alone and wait til Jesus comes back to heal another woman with an issue of blood.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:52pm
Well living in Georgia its just custom that everyone greets everyone whether you know them or not. At work I greet everyone. I heard there are some known racist here at work so I make it my duty to go up to them and chit chat about anything that comes to mind. They always talk back so I side eyed that rumor.

When I was in NY I never greeted anyone cos the wrong good morning could get you shanked.LOL  I didn't care about your daggone morning. Just don't talk to me while I drink my Sanka coffee. There were alot of Bi-Polar people at that job.
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:56pm
Some mornings I come in like sunshine and I'm all good mornings others I'm like save it. I don't think it's a huge deal especially if they are working on something 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply