Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Another White man shoots a 13 year old black boy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedAnother White man shoots a 13 year old black boy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 1:20pm
That's awful. That evil man. He needs to burn.
Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Here we go again.

93% of violence (including murder) committed against Black people is perpetrated by OTHER  Black people but no one is outraged by this - no one. Blacks can kill each off in droves and absolutrly no one is having a march or a rally to save the thousands of Blacks killed like this every year. EVERYONE is fine with it.
The only time a murder is publized and made in a big deal  is if a White person kill a Black person.

But in fact hardly any White people kill Black people (those numbers are way low) but everyone is running around in circles worried that a White person will shoot them. Hey, you should be worried about a Black person shooting you .. there is about a 100% more of a chance of that happening.

But no, if you get killed by a Black person ,,, it does not count, DUH!Confused

shut the f.u.c.k up you f.u.c.k.i.n.g c.u.n.t.

i'll gladly take the ban for this.

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Here we go again.

93% of violence (including murder) committed against Black people is perpetrated by OTHER  Black people but no one is outraged by this - no one. Blacks can kill each off in droves and absolutrly no one is having a march or a rally to save the thousands of Blacks killed like this every year.
The only time a murder is publized and made in a big deal  is if the few White person kill a Black person.

This is why our parents moved us to Washington state.  I have three brothers.  They are all in their 30s.  They are all alive.  They are all free men.  The only dead child they have is my sister who did own a gun and used it on herself.  

Here lies my dilemma.  

I like to think the DC metro area suburbs are pretty mixed

I don't know the hate crime rate (and how many have resulted in death) here though (in the last 50 years)

That's where we moved from lol  Capitol Heights.  Maybe things are better now.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 1:31pm
Honestly, it feels there is no escaping the profiling.  http://newsone.com/1938145/black-men-killed-by-white-people/
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 1:32pm

Here we go again.

93% of violence (including murder) committed against Black people is p<span lang="EN" style='color: black; line-height: 115%; font-family: "Verdana","sans-serif"; font-size: 9pt; mso-ansi-: EN;'>erpetrated
by OTHER  Black people but no one is outraged by this - no one. Blacks can kill each off in droves and absolutrly no one is having a march or a rally to save the thousands of Blacks killed like this every year. EVERYONE is fine with it.
</span><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">
The only time a murder is publized and made in a big deal  is if a White person kill a Black person.

But in fact hardly any White people kill Black people (those numbers are way low) but everyone is running around in circles worried that a White person will shoot them. Hey, you should be worried about a Black person shooting you .. there is about a 100% more of a chance of that happening.

But no, if you get killed by a Black person ,,, it does not count, DUH!Confused

And most white murders r by white people. In India, most Indian murders r by Indians. Most French murders r by French. Most mars murders, r by Martians.

Plus, white people shooting black people solely for being black is a big deal. Black people don't shoot just because they r black. This is the topic. Not robbery, gang violence, or other crimes popular in areas with poverty. We're talking hitler type activities.
CRIME AND HATE R TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. LETS STAY ON TOPIC. LET THE HO-LICE FIGHT CRIME. WE'RE FIGHTING HATE.

Edited by creole booty - Jul 17 2013 at 1:35pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 1:35pm
I wish some people would know when to be fuking silent.......take this  bs and shove it all the way up your anal cavity........im mean shove it so far you feel full.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 1:41pm
The irony of black ppl screaming at blk ppl about no one doing anything about b.o.b crime.......It really does show how disconnected they are and how little they've done.
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 1:41pm
He shot him because he thought the child was stealing? WTMF?
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 1:53pm
We all have our unpopular opinions.  I've always thought the most loving and effective thing blacks could do is marry other blacks, have black children and raise them up in love.  

What one person thinks or feels is just that, what THEY think and feel.  We're all trying to make some sense of this and where we go from here while we're constantly reminded that we can be shot dead at any moment.  
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I'll try to find the source for this when I get back, as I just found it on tumblr:

<p style="outline: none 0px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba0, 0, 0, 0; margin: 0px 0px 10px; -sizing: border-; color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px;">After police arrived, Darius’ body remained on the sidewalk while police questioned his mother, Patricia Larry, in a squad car for approximately two hours.

<p style="outline: none 0px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba0, 0, 0, 0; margin: 0px 0px 10px; -sizing: border-; color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px;">During the police investigation of the shooting, they searched Ms. Larry’s home. Finding nothing, they proceeded to arrest Darius’ older brother for having truancy tickets.

<p style="outline: none 0px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba0, 0, 0, 0; margin: 0px 0px 10px; -sizing: border-; color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px;">John Spooner was granted a $300,000 bail, (only $30,000 would have to be posted for him to be free). Bail is uncommon when the charge is murder in the first degree.

<p style="outline: none 0px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba0, 0, 0, 0; margin: 0px; -sizing: border-; color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px;">This all took place in 2012 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA <br style="outline: none 0px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba0, 0, 0, 0; -sizing: border-;">Mr. Spooner’s trial is to begin next month.

So they left that boys body on the sidewalk for two hours while they harassed the mother while she was grieving and in shock.

Police ain't sh*t

And did y'all hear the way the defense was questioning them in such a harsh tone? As if they did anything wrong. Smh
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic