BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

another was i wrong and how to fix it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:05pm
40 something y.o. becky got reprimanded for not submitting some docs on time. Her supervisor (black) came up to her inquiring about why they weren't submitted by the deadline. She initially got smart with him, and blamed it on another coworker saying that he didn't give her the information she needed...blah blah blah. The supervisor basically came back asking why someone would need to give you information that you can find yourself? (I was cheering on the inside at this point). He pulled out her write-up and that's when the tears came.

She said she was crying because the supervisor belittled her made her feel like she was stupid. Her ass was making a scene and luckily there weren't too many ppl in the office today.

I'm sitting there smh...he wasn't being smart or condescending, just stern. Her ass was being sarcastic until she saw that paper, then she tried to flip it and displace the blame on her supervisor. What's wrong with these ppl?

I heard the whole thing unfold and I was sitting there like

I'm sorry you had to deal w/the BS OP.
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:21pm
Yung dro voice fcuk that cow looking bish. Wolf crying ass heaux. I would make it a purpose to do everything in my power to exclude that heaux. She can get an apology from the bottom of my ass.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:26pm
Wow!!!!

Ok glad u heard the convo. He needed a witness.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Yung dro voice fcuk that cow looking bish. Wolf crying ass heaux. I would make it a purpose to do everything in my power to exclude that heaux. She can get an apology from the bottom of my ass.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:48pm
Sorry you went through this but there is no way I would say sorry in fact I would spin it and let my supervisor know how she offended me by lying and how he offended me by assuming she was telling the truth.....nope don't do it by saying sorry your validating her lie.
Did any of ur other coworkers vouch for you? If not F them too.
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:16pm
She'd hate working at my job, my coworkers and i are always talking about how working there makes you fat (we're greedy), how we are gonna juice together, we need to diet or how we need to use the on site gym, we're still pissed upper management said we can't get a foreman grill .

All that being said, I'm thinking about how very close this situation could be for me ... I don't know if i would have apologized.

Edited by Im_oh_so_hott - Jan 11 2014 at 8:03pm
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:28pm
I would've faked an apology by saying that how she perceives what is said has nothing to do with me aka "i'm sorry i've offended you but bish i'm not in control of your drake feelings" #byefelicia
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:01pm
She would be suicidal if she worked with me.

We have 5 divisions within two counties who participate in a three month weight loss challenge. The buy in is $20, and there are about 40 people in each division who always sign up. 

The division that losses the most weight wins bragging rights for the year, takes the $$, the person in the winning division who has lost the most weight takes a third of the winnings and the remaining money funds an employee BBQ.

We diet, workout together and have weekly weigh ins. Everybody checks each other.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Sorry you went through this but there is no way I would say sorry in fact I would spin it and let my supervisor know how she offended me by lying and how he offended me by assuming she was telling the truth.....nope don't do it by saying sorry your validating her lie.
Did any of ur other coworkers vouch for you? If not F them too.

I havent told anyone.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:19pm
i hate sensitive bishes like this in the workplace...i've had my fair share of them smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
  Share Topic