Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

another was i wrong and how to fix it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i was about to say some ignorant ish.. 

i know youre right jewels.. but it can be hard to turn the other cheek.. i used to be better at it i think. 

i hope this all calms down and she gets some bad karma.. 
as hard as it is.. dont let her succeed in messing up you job. 
id still get her when i could though 

I won't. I'm on operation brown nose right now. I surely asked both managers why she's been with the same customers for 2 hours. I may have mentioned how she's the slowest one in the store. They may have agreed with me. I may have had lunch with one manager. Oh yes.

Pace yourself. Don't do too much too soon because they've already established this fat white woman as "nice" and somebody is looking to establish you as the bully. And as a black woman, trust me it will be very easy to paint you that way. While it may feel good to do these things it certainly looks like a backfire waiting to happen. This type of behavior will stunt your growth within the organization and will be ammo to help get you fired.

Be cordial, be polite, be assertive, but most of all be professional. When you meet with the manager, don't discuss her unless she's brought up. If she is, keep it short and sweet. Remind them that you wanted everyone to work out, not just her.

Before you do anything to shoot yourself in the foot please take a moment to breathe and think first. And this is from the COO of Hotheads Inc.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

^^^ If she don't get the results she want you know she will go over his head. CryCryCry She only told him because in they mind all black men lovedded the white womens even when they look like sausage stuffed in pork casing underneath them Flowery dresses they get from the Dress Barn.Ouch,  they like to top off with a cardigan that is slightly too small and they always pulling closed with a wedge shoe. I assume they are sturdier to carry excess volume. 

girl u aint neva lied....i got stories, but i aint finna type them out Sleepy
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:34pm
U r right. Ur absolutely right. I'm going to b quiet, and stand in this one spot. Technically, I can stand in this one spot all day and remove myself from being social, if that makes sense. No one will think anything is wrong because my job entails standing anyway.

But, I see how it could backfire, definitely.

One of the managers got me hired here. It's a good basic job that pays too well for the amount of work I actually do, so I really want to stay here. I can't believe this got this deep. It really didn't have to b.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:40pm
don't apologize...
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:54pm
and then she did this hot mess of accusing u calling her fat and then when u don[t include her in certain activities she'll probably accuse you of being discriminatory against her cause she is whatever...

like a child...."not including me in their reindeer games"..lol...

damn if u do and damn if u don't Creole...

damn if u do and damn if u don't Creole
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:54pm

U r right. Ur absolutely right. I'm going to b quiet, and stand in this one spot. Technically, I can stand in this one spot all day and remove myself from being social, if that makes sense. No one will think anything is wrong because my job entails standing anyway.

But, I see how it could backfire, definitely.

One of the managers got me hired here. It's a good basic job that pays too well for the amount of work I actually do, so I really want to stay here. I can't believe this got this deep. It really didn't have to b.

It will most likely blow over.

But if you're normally social, be social. If you normally move around then continue to move around. Don't lead anyone to believe that this has affected you.

Don't let this or her be a factor in your life or your performance.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:05pm

Ok I'm done ranting, I really need to apologize.

You don't need to apologize. She is overly sensitive and it is not your fault. The first thing I would have said to the white manager when she pulled this bs that she shouldn't be crying would be "well, if I were crying because of similar comment, would you step up for me as well? Even though the person told you that he/she did not in any moment called her fat?"

I call this bullsh!t. The girl is a train wreck. Why the hell do you cry because of someone who wants to be fit?

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jan 11 2014 at 4:06pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:09pm
What's funny is they all just congregated around my spot (including the 2 managers) talking about randomness.

@BBean I'm about to rotate around though like I normally would. I keep saying I'm not as mad anymore, but jeez I was heated earlier.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:56pm

What's funny is they all just congregated around my spot (including the 2 managers) talking about randomness.

@BBean I'm about to rotate around though like I normally would. I keep saying I'm not as mad anymore, but jeez I was heated earlier.

Man I seen you before Creole, you're a bad bish. That girl must really feel like shiet over there looking like Quasimodo. I hope every thing goes well for you. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:28pm
thank u.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System