BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

another was i wrong and how to fix it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

She would get a Good Mornting in my happy Madea voice, do not give her any reason to run and tell anything. You know they already think we angry anyway so leave it alone. I would not even include the other people involved in any more emails. In the end it will look like YOU are the trouble maker even if that is not really the case. 

No one wants to be dragged into mess, I would not discuss the situation with the other people, just let it die. Things will get twisted and nothing good will come out of it for you. 

Ain't nobody trying to be waiting on Congress and the Senate waiting on Unemployment cause of someone elses saggy triceps and poor food choices. 

I've been making a huge effort not to talk to anyone about the situation. I've gotten burned like that at work when I was 19. I know now to keep any situation between the people involved. My black male manager thinks it's hilarious though. He keeps looking at me and laughing. I'm kind of glad it was him who found out lol.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:54pm
^^^ If she don't get the results she want you know she will go over his head. CryCryCry She only told him because in they mind all black men lovedded the white womens even when they look like sausage stuffed in pork casing underneath them Flowery dresses they get from the Dress Barn.Ouch,  they like to top off with a cardigan that is slightly too small and they always pulling closed with a wedge shoe. I assume they are sturdier to carry excess volume. 
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:55pm

She def tryna get you fired

I would've included that in the future if she feels offended then she can address you to resolve the situation, and I would've left the last sentence out lmao (and all the ifs)

This is why you gotta keep it mum at work, go to the gym with your friends!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

^^^ If she don't get the results she want you know she will go over his head. CryCryCry She only told him because in they mind all black men lovedded the white womens even when they look like sausage stuffed in pork casing underneath them Flowery dresses they get from the Dress Barn.Ouch,  they like to top off with a cardigan that is slightly too small and they always pulling closed with a wedge shoe. I assume they are sturdier to carry excess volume. 

U r really killing me

She still won't look at me. Oh well. I feel much better now. Especially since my friend/ex coworker asked her mom what the problem was and she said her problem was in the mirror lol. She said the real problem is why she feels the need to cry at the mere mention of exercise.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i was about to say some ignorant ish.. 

i know youre right jewels.. but it can be hard to turn the other cheek.. i used to be better at it i think. 

i hope this all calms down and she gets some bad karma.. 
as hard as it is.. dont let her succeed in messing up you job. 
id still get her when i could though 

I won't. I'm on operation brown nose right now. I surely asked both managers why she's been with the same customers for 2 hours. I may have mentioned how she's the slowest one in the store. They may have agreed with me. I may have had lunch with one manager. Oh yes.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:39pm
See I am evil I would be strolling in there with Panera, with two tubs of cream cheese while I sat back and ate a fruit cup. 

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Lol! I shouldve sent it when I was less angry. That's why I came on bhm. I'm about to log into a different phone and post what I wrote

What I wrote:

"I’m not sure what you heard yesterday, but what I said was, “Working here can make you fat.” Earlier in the day, I asked Courtney, Jhoenas, and Spencer if they would like to do team workout days, and events like a snowball fight or beach volleyball in the summer time. I did not intend to offend you, and if you took it that way, I apologize. I spoke with Tony and Rachel today about it, and I understand that you were greatly affected by whatever you thought my comment meant. I will not speak to you about things not work related to ensure that this will not happen again."

lol oo noo.. white people don't like hearing that you don't want to befriend your coworkers.. they go crazy.....
I probably wouldn't have responded immediately though.. but best believe i would have addressed her..
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:18pm
One of my yt coworkers is crying right now, I kid y'all not...I wish I could record this bull. I get off in an hour,..be back w/the deets.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

This BHM and we drink white women tears in our Mimosas......
i read this in that ox from belly voice. that scene where he says we rip babies heads off for fun

Edited by afrokock - Jan 11 2014 at 3:21pm
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i was about to say some ignorant ish.. 

i know youre right jewels.. but it can be hard to turn the other cheek.. i used to be better at it i think. 

i hope this all calms down and she gets some bad karma.. 
as hard as it is.. dont let her succeed in messing up you job. 
id still get her when i could though 

I won't. I'm on operation brown nose right now. I surely asked both managers why she's been with the same customers for 2 hours. I may have mentioned how she's the slowest one in the store. They may have agreed with me. I may have had lunch with one manager. Oh yes.

Pace yourself. Don't do too much too soon because they've already established this fat white woman as "nice" and somebody is looking to establish you as the bully. And as a black woman, trust me it will be very easy to paint you that way. While it may feel good to do these things it certainly looks like a backfire waiting to happen. This type of behavior will stunt your growth within the organization and will be ammo to help get you fired.

Be cordial, be polite, be assertive, but most of all be professional. When you meet with the manager, don't discuss her unless she's brought up. If she is, keep it short and sweet. Remind them that you wanted everyone to work out, not just her.

Before you do anything to shoot yourself in the foot please take a moment to breathe and think first. And this is from the COO of Hotheads Inc.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
  Share Topic