Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

another was i wrong and how to fix it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:43am
South Korean
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:49am
SK eh? Well damn. Guess I need to brush up on my name recognition skills. Ouch
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:52am
i wouldnt be able to resist calling him ja-hoe-nes a few times if he wasnt my coworker 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:53am
Please that insecure lying bitch wouldn't get an apology from me. Butch when in the office lying obviously trying to get you fired. She saw a bs opportunity and went for it. How she misinterpreted what you said I don't know but she's a dumbass and needs to grow the up with her fat ass. Ugh white bitches....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:56am
she'll be regretting it when shes left out of everything and ignored.. and 'fearing for her life' because of you mugging her. 

a part of me would just say leave it alone and move on... but thats hard and she deserves a repercussion. 
jealousy is a biitch 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:01pm
Oh and the email was good btw
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

she'll be regretting it when shes left out of everything and ignored.. and 'fearing for her life' because of you mugging her. 

a part of me would just say leave it alone and move on... but thats hard and she deserves a repercussion. 
jealousy is a biitch 
its a double edge sword because now that she's complained to the mgrs anything that is done after this can only further solidify her original complaint that Creole was being mean to her. If she becomes depressed because now no one is speaking to her or being intentionally cold to her, she can actually flip this and seek leave the job and seek damages. Alienation, discrimination, a hostile work environment & the like...Creole has to be careful not to make waves and let this bitch self-destruct on her own. Because best believe the Co. will let Creole go before this woman can make a legal claim against them.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:10pm
Coco they do call him that. I feel bad for him being a little Asian kid in an all white town, but he's obnoxious so it works out. No to mention that he's like 27 with gout. It's the store joke.

Meanwhile, she hasn't even looked my way since I sent the email. I'm just waiting. And I know she hasn't because I've been mugging her like a lunatic all day. My job is basic as hell so I've got tons of time while I'm at work. I'm still in school full time too, if anyone was wondering.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:11pm
I'm going to let it go tomorrow. Today, mugfest.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:12pm
She would get a Good Mornting in my happy Madea voice, do not give her any reason to run and tell anything. You know they already think we angry anyway so leave it alone. I would not even include the other people involved in any more emails. In the end it will look like YOU are the trouble maker even if that is not really the case. 

No one wants to be dragged into mess, I would not discuss the situation with the other people, just let it die. Things will get twisted and nothing good will come out of it for you. 

Ain't nobody trying to be waiting on Congress and the Senate waiting on Unemployment cause of someone elses saggy triceps and poor food choices. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>