Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

another was i wrong and how to fix it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:52am
Now how the hell did u know I packed a salad for lunch?!!! And that's exacting what I'm going to do
Sponsored Links

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:54am
Like someone already mentioned.

This bish is trying to get you fired. Seriously. She's not going to try....She had already started. Send an email like someone else already said. Apologize only for offending her and reiterate what went down. And cc (or bcc) the supervisors.

Going forward, any communication you have with her should be documented. Use emails and cc someone else as a witness.   Do not invite her anywhere and keep it all business with her.

This is why I don't have these ppl as friends.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:57am
I feel bad for you creole cause something innocent got turned around on you...make the apology and keep it moving. There is this yt woman at work that's always complaining about other co-workers..I just listen to her because I know she's fishing for me to say something so she can run with it. You've got to watch them..

Also the other women who agreed to work out, I'd make sure you all continue to do so. Leav her ass in the office looking big & crazy.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jan 11 2014 at 11:01am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:57am
I need to go on lunch. I was side eyeing this girl so hard that I drank 32 ounces of water without noticing. I hate being this irritated.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:58am
Be cordial at work, but should you happen to bump into her at Walmart or Target, read her lil sensitive ass for filth! #givehersomethingtocryabout
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Now how the hell did u know I packed a salad for lunch?!!! And that's exacting what I'm going to do

Cause you don't get fit and stay that way by dipping your fries in Ranch and washing it down with a Diet Coke.  This is why you can't play around with these office hookers at all. I don't even entertain these crazy white womenz at my job nor the ones my color. 

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 11 2014 at 11:09am
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:01am
What a dumb bish smh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:07am
And the other woman is at least 150 pounds larger than the one I'm talking about.

I sent the email. I feel like I was a little shady because I put exactly what I said, then I told her she doesn't have to worry about me talking to her again.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:10am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

And the other woman is at least 150 pounds larger than the one I'm talking about.

I sent the email. I feel like I was a little shady because I put exactly what I said, then I told her she doesn't have to worry about me talking to her again.
you put that "you're not gonna speak to her again in the email? LOL

You could've left that part out creole...LOL

That could be viewed by the higher ups as you not being a team player and unprofessional. You can't win in this type situation. I would've given her my ass to kiss on a daily, but I wouldn't have let it be known that was my plan..jus sayin.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jan 11 2014 at 11:12am
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:17am
It hurts to hear the truth but watch out yt women are some vindictive people and when you get all fit and fine in her face she's going to hate you...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic