Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

another was i wrong and how to fix it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:21am
i wouldn't apologize.. unless MAYBE my job/promotions would be at stake/suffer.. 

you were not wrong. i mean i know that you have to watch what you say at work.. but I'm sure if she was immediately affected by your comment in front of you.. you would have explained that you were joking or didnt mean any harm.. but she hid her feelings about it and only showed them to your boss. 

that bitch is probably jealous and she knew what she was doing.. she could have easily talked to you about it.. instead of running and crying for sympathy and trying to make you look bad. 

i wish you could go in on her without getting in trouble.. but yea.. honestly id probably take little jabs at her when i could.. but not enough for her to be able to go tell.. id just leave her out of everything and act like she doesnt exist for the most part. OR… id talk to her and ask her why she didnt come to me first and resolve it.. but make her go talk to the managers and rectify that ish.. depends on how I'm feeling. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 11 2014 at 10:22am
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:23am
lol fucc her hungry white tears
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:25am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

LOL Cry LOL
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Becky will end up trying to get your ass fired. When you do say sorry, do it via email so you have a paper trail and leave that snitching crazed drama queen the fuCensoredk alone. 

THE ADVISE ABOVE IS GREAT, and in your email outline the entire conversation, like you are talking to a 5 year old.  Remember the tip above - I would say, "I apologize if you feel I've offended you"
This way you're not apologizing for your actions, you're apologizing for her misconception.

For example:  The conversation held on Friday, January 11th included A<B<C. 

CC: yourself, supervisors

I have seen people change emails after you send it to them.

Hence, the WW send the email to herself, make edits then resend it to herself and take that version in to the supervisors.

Protect yourself.  These people can not be trusted, black or white in the office place.

Edited by sunshine321511 - Jan 11 2014 at 10:30am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:28am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i wouldn't apologize.. unless MAYBE my job/promotions would be at stake/suffer.. 

you were not wrong. i mean i know that you have to watch what you say at work.. but I'm sure if she was immediately affected by your comment in front of you.. you would have explained that you were joking or didnt mean any harm.. but she hid her feelings about it and only showed them to your boss. 

that bitch is probably jealous and she knew what she was doing.. she could have easily talked to you about it.. instead of running and crying for sympathy and trying to make you look bad. 

i wish you could go in on her without getting in trouble.. but yea.. honestly id probably take little jabs at her when i could.. but not enough for her to be able to go tell.. id just leave her out of everything and act like she doesnt exist for the most part. OR… id talk to her and ask her why she didnt come to me first and resolve it.. but make her go talk to the managers and rectify that ish.. depends on how I'm feeling. 

Unless I had a tape recorder nothing else would be said to her, at this point it seems they already on her side cause they called you in based on white tears. I would say Good Morning and nothing else. She seems like the type to twist everything you said into a issue. Who got time to be walking on eggshells at work  cause someone don't want to manage their calorie intake. Not the kid. 
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:28am
From an HR standpoint you were in the wrong. All that matters now is that you keep your job because this is just her first step in a campaign to end your employment there.

I would write an email like "I was totally surprised when manager1 and manager2 pulled me in today to discuss the conversation where I said to you, coworker1, and others that we should work out. I truly didn't meAn to offend you or hurt your feelings and I apologize for if you felt offended blah blah blah".

Don't accept any culpability, make sure you name everyone involved and cc the managers on it. Lay it on thick and then don't interact with this crazy lady again.

Sidenote: this is why i can't understand when black ppl won't go to hr for serious stuff. White ppl runteldat with a quickness.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:30am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

LOL Cry LOL

She eating good, which in turn started all this mess. 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

LOL Cry LOL

She eating good, which in turn started all this mess. 

LOL
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:46am
This is all good advice. I am going to write the email that details everything that I said and who I said it to, with the apology that u guys suggested. Thanks maysay for wording it for me. I'm being cordial, but I'm not talking to her about anything. She's doing this terrible nervous laugh after everything too and I'm just . I started to b a d.ick and say what's so funny, u keep laughing after everything, but I know I'm just mad.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

This is all good advice. I am going to write the email that details everything that I said and who I said it to, with the apology that u guys suggested. Thanks maysay for wording it for me. I'm being cordial, but I'm not talking to her about anything. She's doing this terrible nervous laugh after everything too and I'm just . I started to b a d.ick and say what's so funny, u keep laughing after everything, but I know I'm just mad.

I would eat my salad in the lunchroom real slow with exaggerated movements with the fork to my mouth slow when no one was looking but her. Wink

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 11 2014 at 10:57am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style