Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

another was i wrong and how to fix it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: another was i wrong and how to fix it
    Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:02am
Ok. White girl. Just putting it out there. I suggested to 4 different coworkers yesterday, 2 being female, 1 black, one white, that we workout as a team once a week because "working here can make u fat." All, at least I thought all, agreed. I'm fit, I feel good, I look good, it's been a long journey and I want to stay this way. Plus, I like my coworkers. So we said yeah lets do a snowball fight or something.

Today, I get pulled into the office because the ww was crying. I'm like, why? My black male manager says I called her Fat. I'm like bulls.hit. I had the same convo with 4 people and none of them cried. They said she has low SELF esteem. I'm like ok so what's the problem with suggesting a group workout? And my white female assistant manager says, "Laura is so nice, she shouldn't b crying." I was like, whatever, hit dogs holler and instead of being mad she should b motivated. I went in on her because I was mad. Then I said I would apologize FOR OFFENDING her, but I need a Minute to figure out what to say.

So, no, I'm not sorry, but I'm willing to accept fault. I can become sorry if I'm wrong. I honestly did not call her fat. She's married to a weird black dude who loves her quasimodo hunchback ass.I never talked about her before, but now I'm going in. If she felt any kind of way, she shouldve spoken to me to clarify. her.

Ok I'm done ranting, I really need to apologize.

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (32) Thanks(32)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:08am
This BHM and we drink white women tears in our Mimosas......
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:09am
white women love drama even if they have to make it up.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:10am
Becky will end up trying to get your ass fired. When you do say sorry, do it via email so you have a paper trail and leave that snitching crazed drama queen the fuCensoredk alone. 
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:10am
I would say, "I apologize if you feel I've offended you"
This way you're not apologizing for your actions, you're apologizing for her misconception.

Edited by Katrenia - Jan 11 2014 at 10:13am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:13am
i probably wouldve asked to have Laura called into that meeting so she could repeat back what exactly what was said and what she told the manager.  if things happened the way you say then im  guessing she set you up with lie and  now youre apologizing for a lie she told.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:13am
I wouldn't apologize for shyt. What you said was not at all offensive. She need to take her lil sensitive ass for some long brisk walks. And now that you see that she's unstable, you need to keep your conversations with her strictly work related. 

She sounds like someone who posts here.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:15am
I can just picture how this all went down, she was fine until she went home and retold story to said crazy looking hubby. She then worked herself into a tizzy until the tears came and when they did she went shuffling them rubbing thighs to the higher ups. Ermm

I can just picture them arms moving around in that flowered dress saying " I thought we were friends and I dont know why she would say that about me", while turning red . I can't....
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:16am
I'm no help, I would've laughed in the white womens face
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:19am
How about I'm sorry you felt offended, next time let me know. We can all just workout without you *big smile*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic