BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

another video of parents beating a childs ass

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: another video of parents beating a childs ass
    Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:49pm
old school ass beating by grandma. excessive ? is bringing your child to another relatives house to get a ass beating normal ? thoughts ?

Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:52pm
I can't see the video, but I need people to stop filming every freaking thing. Especially beating a child, goodness gracious.
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:56pm
Why record it?
Why ridicule the boy (camera man)
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:57pm
I think it's good to keep tabs on your children and keep them under your thumb. He gon remember that ass whoopin. There are too many bad influences out here. I ain't having no bad child. You can lose your son to these streets if you want to. He is in the final stage where his parents can get him under control since he obviously is not under control if he has multiple cell phones, is acting up in school, and bragging about thugging on Facebook. You're supposed to cry during an ass whooping He had pants on so he'll be alright. 

What I don't agree with is having a wanted man in the home recording it for Facebook purposes but hey.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:59pm
That's is abuse but grandma is rachet as hell she needs someone to teach her a lesson too when does chastising your child become a form of entertainment
This women is torturing him shes so big she cant even stand up
I hope someone who knew this family reported them.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:02pm
poor kid, he's headed down a very dark path and will continue down that path until he gets some positive adults in his life. mama aint sh*t, obese grandma aint sh*t, why do obese people always manage to muster up enough energy to beat kids ass? uncle aint sh*t, the daddy(if he's around) probably aint sh*t.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:05pm
family fail and you know theyre going to get reported.  beating, internet humiliation, cps dare, govt names, and wanted criminals in the house.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:06pm
The ass whoopin I agree with. Recording it for facebook should be the least of moms dukes' worries. And tell me, how are you going to record yourself issuing an ass whoopin, while having a call and response... talking about repeat after me "I, Delecio Palmer Aint NO, thug, aint no gangsta...!" You want to set us back with the filming of the ass whoopin fine, but dont give the public 2 violations, with a call and response filled with poor grammar. Issue the ass whoopin and shut that damn camera off, wouldya!
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:08pm
they arent sh*t for this...at all
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:09pm
The lightskin crack-ho looking chic looks like the mama. The gma gave the whipping and to me nothing about what SHE did was wrong. She's probably raising him anyway. The mama and the Brotha recording it, and whoever screamed out "Call CPS!!111" are the losers here. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic