BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Another Teen kills a Teacher .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:45pm
Omg.... what the..
Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 5:38am
Jeez....
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 7:01am
*face palm* RIP to that woman
UrbanElegance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote UrbanElegance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 8:47am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I think a lot children have mental issues that have not been diagnosed even though theyve exhibited signs of a mental disability. Its sad because the parents often ignore the signs until something like this happens.

Yes! Most definitely! Many mental health professionals hesitate to diagnose a child with something major like bipolar, schizophrenia or major depression because of their age. As a result, they may be diagnosed with an adjustment disorder or ADHD until they are older. I disagree with that. I think children should be diagnosed based on the criteria in the DSM-V as well as family history! I think that kids show the criteria for many mental disorders at a younger age than they did 10 years ago!

I am a school psychologist. And at one of my schools, I identified a child as having an emotional disability, but his outside therapist only diagnosed him as having an adjustment disorder. However, when you look at the family history, it is clear that bipolar disorder should be his diagnosis! This child is still in the school causing chaos and there is nothing that we can do. He is a ticking time bomb and all I can do is pray that nothing drastic happens!

Another issue is that in many jurisdictions, children identified as having an emotional disability will remain in general education classes with their non disabled peers. As much as I am a fan of inclusion for students who may grow from it, some kids are so severe that they need to be in a therapeutic program/school with staff trained to work with them!

Mental health professionals and schools need to get serious about mental illness!!!
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 8:55am
That monster of a man/child.

Maybe there is a mental illness component--or maybe he's just a monster.

The newscaster said he will be tried as an adult for the murder, and as a juvenile for the assault and robbery.  I wonder what is the purpose of splitting his classification like that?
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 9:20am

Cases like these really lead me to believe some come out the womb evil. This person needs to be locked up for life. Idgaf about rehabilitation at this point, because if at 14 he can do something so damn disgusting...welp.

UrbanElegance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanElegance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Cases like these really lead me to believe some come out the womb evil. This person needs to be locked up for life. Idgaf about rehabilitation at this point, because if at 14 he can do something so damn disgusting...welp.

And it gets even worse...

http://rolandmartinreports.com/blog/2013/11/teen-wrote-i-hate-you-all-after-killing-teacher-document-states/
iWorship_BlackGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iWorship_BlackGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 2:19pm
These kids are more violent today than before. It's the music, games, and this food they are eating. Flouride in the water as well.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345