Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Another Teen kills a Teacher .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

[QUOTE=DiorShowGirl]DEAR SWEET  HOLY JESUS

WHUT THE HELL IS IN THE GOTDAYUM WATER?   all of these senseless killings...dayum
My daughter ask me why ?Cry[/QUOTE

how old is ur daughter? 
Only 8 years old . Third grade . Waiting for Santa and Xmas .

*hand to chest*...OH MY GOODNESS....3rd grade...AAAWWWW...she sounds very bright to even ask Y...and i know u picked her up and sat her on ur lap and explained to her y this happened...
I tried . I hope things get better before she enters HS . I will be in my 60 's . I hate to home school my baby . India loves going to school. Third grade work seem more like 5th , but she got straight A's in all of her subjects . I would like to mentor more kids , but i work 2 jobs with a young daughter at my age .
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 11:38pm
And someone once wondered why I wouldn't go back to the US to teach.  This shyt happened in New England, my home region. 

My kids may not like me all the time and they may say that I am a strict teacher, but I would never have to worry about taking my life in my hands to teach them.  This is fukking ridiculous.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

And someone once wondered why I wouldn't go back to the US to teach.  This shyt happened in New England, my home region. 

My kids may not like me all the time and they may say that I am a strict teacher, but I would never have to worry about taking my life in my hands to teach them.  This is fukking ridiculous.
I understand . My sister ask for earlry retirement after the kids slash her tires for fun. She taught HS kids for 23 years .

Edited by india100 - Oct 23 2013 at 11:49pm
Girl101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Girl101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Wow....and they wonder why folks are leaving the education field. 
I wonder if he was infatuated/obsessed with her?  12 year old crush taken to a whole new level.

This worries me since I'm going in the education field. I only have a year and a half left. Ouch
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:05am

[QUOTE=DiorShowGirl]DEAR SWEET  HOLY JESUS

WHUT THE HELL IS IN THE GOTDAYUM WATER?   all of these senseless killings...dayum
My daughter ask me why ?Cry[/QUOTE

how old is ur daughter? 
Only 8 years old . Third grade . Waiting for Santa and Xmas .

*hand to chest*...OH MY GOODNESS....3rd grade...AAAWWWW...she sounds very bright to even ask Y...and i know u picked her up and sat her on ur lap and explained to her y this happened...
I tried . I hope things get better before she enters HS . I will be in my 60 's . I hate to home school my baby . India loves going to school. Third grade work seem more like 5th , but she got straight A's in all of her subjects . I would like to mentor more kids , but i work 2 jobs with a young daughter at my age .

listen don;t stop whatever YOU ARE DOING...because from what i just read I know you are doing an outstanding job raising your daughter..STRAIGHT A'S???? DO YOUR STUFF LITTLE INDIAClapClap. She sees how much of a great job she is doing and you support her in all she does in school with receiving outstanding grades...SHE WON'T FAIL...she will keep making you so proud of it...she is that little girl tap dancing and you shouting..THAT IS MY BABY...LOL..so glad to see she loves school and loves bringing home those A'S...Aunty Dior is so proud of you India..Keep up the fantastic work and strive to the fullest potential that  life can take you...
Mom India...don;t worry she will be just fine...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:06am
both of you will be just fine..Wink
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:07am
any more info on this? It seems they have no motive??

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:20am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

any more info on this? It seems they have no motive??

Nothing . The police are looking at footage from the school 164 cameras . I can't believe he pulled her from the bathroom into the woods and no one saw anything . Check CNN . Really good on updates .
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:22am

Thank you so much for your kind words.  Hug
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:34am

Thank you so much for your kind words.  Hug

YOU ARE SO VERY WELCOME...Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair