Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another Tacky or Not Tacky Wedding Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:14pm
Depends on you wedding style.....formal wedding with evites is tacky......kick back wedding with evites is cool....
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

LOL @ bolded my mom is always saying that...you and her def make the cut.

not only does it have to be around 25 people, my guests have to keep it a secret. i have several exes who have told me that if i ever marry anyone else they will come to phuck up my day and i really do believe them. 

several people already told me that they want to come to my wedding just to see who is able to lock me down, after refusing 2 proposals i want to see it too LOL

when you run into the exes again as a married woman, you're gonna have some 'splaining to do.  Not speaking from experience or anything  WinkLOL

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 9:44pm
online invites? mm..i dont think i like that idea. but i like old fashion stuff anyways.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:21pm
I can see doing formal mailed invitations to ppl I really care about and evites to casual acquaintances that don't really matter if they show up or not.  I love wedding invitations tho.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:29pm

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

*take notes on all the stupid shyt that people find tacky about weddings so i can do them and deter people from accepting my invites* 

i will have my 25 attendees wedding goddamnit. 

oh wait but don't people still accept the invitation so they can congregate and talk shyt about you on your wedding day? 

le sigh

you're killing me with this small wedding idea. But as long as I make the 25 person list cut LOL.

@bold, yes yes! I had a few that only came to my wedding to see the pigs flyLOL, since I'd always said I was never getting married.

Later I learned a couple of guests  thought I was pregnant because I got married so quick and they wanted to see how I fit into my dress. They're still waiting on that baby to pop out 25 later.

LOL @ bolded my mom is always saying that...you and her def make the cut.

not only does it have to be around 25 people, my guests have to keep it a secret. i have several exes who have told me that if i ever marry anyone else they will come to phuck up my day and i really do believe them. 

several people already told me that they want to come to my wedding just to see who is able to lock me down, after refusing 2 proposals i want to see it too LOL

i can relate to this whole post
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:30pm
i think online invites are ok as long as its not the free ones loaded with Ads. Its easier for organization and tracking guests etc. Plus just about everyone has a smart phone so it's easy to Rsvp.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i can relate to this whole post

Afro, will you have security at the door at your wedding? LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:53pm
you think i want a destination wedding for nought huh???

girl bye!!

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2014 at 11:54pm
my closet's got closets with bones that got bones!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 12:19am
lol. Just post the location here on BHM, we won't tell nobody.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style