Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Another safety thread: Do you carry...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:31pm
I have a blade that looks like an ink en I got from the ALSIP Flea Flea. Wink

I have a taser that is police force AND some pepperspray.

Sponsored Links

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

I want to order a knife and some mace but of course I live in the few states that it can't be shipped to
If you got fam in a state that permits it, have them order and then ship it to you. Wink

would that be the same as the company shipping it to you? or is that just a risk you have to take?

This is how I had to get all my stuff when I lived in Chi.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:35pm
I carry pepper spray & I aways have it in my hand. I actually had to use it several years ago and it came in handy. i used to carry a knife, but i lost it. I plan on getting my fire arms permit before feb next year.
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:45pm
Saw these on Tumblr the other day

Edited by AffirmativeBunny - Nov 27 2012 at 10:46pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:12pm
i dont carry anything at the moment, but i had been looking into some stuff. i cant carry a gun, i'd be in jail, and not even over anything serious.
stacks View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:46pm
wasn't comfortable w/how secluded my mother's new house is so I left her w/my 9 last time I was able to ride out n see her. All I got now is my derringer but plan to buy another 9 and a 12 gauge whenever I get back to VA
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:57pm
When I go running in the park I carry a knife. It has a chain around the handle, so I pull the chain over my finger like a ring and grip the handle. I keep the blade opened. I am definitely fast enough to use it, and I'm going straight for the throat to kill.

I don't carry anything else. 

I was leaving the store a few nights ago and a guy followed me out and came right up to my car. Luckily there was a security guard parked next to me because the guy tried to open my car door. 

Maybe I should get some mace...
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 1:25am
i actually like these!

http://www.defensedevices.com/catkeychain.html

http://www.defensedevices.com/cat-keychain-metal.html?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=22209859648&utm_content=pla&gclid=CM7XrJGR8bMCFcU-MgodNFoATg
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:55am
I WISH a mofo WOULD run up on me!

SMH.  I have found that a certain stance is enough to keep even the craziest crazies at bay.

But yeah, I'm locked and loaded.  Having been there and done that, I takes no chances.

Ya'll need to get a keychain weapon, looks like brass knuckles, but is pointed and sharp.

I WISH a mofo WOULD!!!  Talk about sliced and diced! 

But , I don't go looking for trouble either.

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:02am
When I lived in Brooklyn, I carried mace and when I was walking alone at night from the train station I would have my key in my hand so that the sharp part would stick through my knuckles...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic