Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Another Rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 2:28pm
Thanks girl! I feel bad because I just got the site up. This was my first time creating a site and it took longer than I thought it would. I feel like it's such short notice, so I'm thinking I should delay it. That way to boycott can garner more attention.
Sponsored Links

JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 3:21pm
I'm in. I can't decide on hair to buy anyway. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:26pm
Thank you for voting! And many women can't decide because of the risks that come with ordering hair, which is the cause of us doing this in the first place!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 8:37am
*Bump* Do not forget. All the ladies who want to boycott, it's going on from July 15-August 15!!

I'm trying to create a ratings page but I'm new to this html, so please bear with me.
I hope I'm not irritating anybody w/ this post. I don't necessarily consider it advertising because I'm not making a dime off of any of this. I'm just trying to save us coins (and headache). Heart
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 10:30am
Got my hair done Sunday...so I am good until September 2ndThumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Got my hair done Sunday...so I am good until September 2ndThumbs Up

Alriiiight!! Smile Pic?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 3:08pm
A big yaaassss!! I am bursting out of my seams right now! I finally have ratings on the site! Honestly, I felt I was never going to get the ratings page up and running but I am not one to be defeated. 

Please go and "Rate The Game" ladies. Use that hater bell on the discussion page for everyone/thing who has irritated you this Monday and over the weekend. 

So far you can rate Wagman, Extensions Plus, Bliss, B-dogg, Yummy, Indique, The Hair Factory, Hair Addict, Impressive Hair, and Mane Depot. I will be adding more vendors, including CVs. 

The link to the Weebly site: http://takingbackthegame.weebly.com/
The link to the Rate The Game page: http://takingbackthegame.weebly.com/rate-the-game.html
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 4:11pm
Im trying so hard not to cave...but I need some longer kinky curly....my debit card is burning...

But in all seriousness, I commend you LaLa for taking the initiative to do this. Its a step in the right direction

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Im trying so hard not to cave...but I need some longer kinky curly....my debit card is burning...

But in all seriousness, I commend you LaLa for taking the initiative to do this. Its a step in the right direction

Aww thanks girl! Embarrassed I really appreciate that. 

*Fist Pump* You can do it! You can do it! Only 10 more days! 
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 8:39am
I've been holding back also. I have quite a few clients wanting hair right now, but I did warn them that I will not have any until after August 15th.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>