Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Another Rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Rant
    Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 7:53am
Sorry you guys, I know I've been MIA--60 hour work weeks ain't no heaux--but I have definitely been lurking. And I'm back w/ another rant. I am so frustrated w/ the weave game & I'm new to it! (I just started wearing weave at the end of 2012.)

I've gotten lucky (I pray before I order) and I know a thing or to about hair to be able to make so-so weave work. But I shouldn't have to pray before I order weave!!! And I've seen so many of you ladies scammed! And I know I don't know none of y'all like that, but that "Belladonna LOL" thread upstairs really pissed me off. I'm sitting here reading like wtf!?

Basically, eff these here today gone tomorrow, I'm really pressed for a couple hundred so I'ma scam you and tell you no returns vendors. BUT as fair as actual CVs, AVs, and IVs...ish is not going to change if we keep giving them our $$$/accepting mediocrity. I wonder what would happen--and I know everyone wouldn't do it--if we boycotted for just 30 days. I really wanna know if they would pay attention and step their game up if their income stopped for just 30 days. And I know most of us have some stash where we are not that pressed that we have to order. We are the majority of their income. If we're not buying they are going to take notice.

Also, off topic & I know I'm going to catch flack for it, but Idc: I wonder how many ladies have received quality hair and did a charge back because they wanted to keep the hair and their money/stole weave.
Sponsored Links

PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:11am
I understand your frustration, I haven't had any issues. I stick to the same vendors and most of these pop up places are too expensive so I never ordered from them.

Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:17am
My thoughts exactly, especially the boycott suggestion...I would so be in on this!!! Thanks for the rant.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:56am
Originally posted by PerfectDiva PerfectDiva wrote:

I understand your frustration, I haven't had any issues. I stick to the same vendors and most of these pop up places are too expensive so I never ordered from them.

Yeah, I never purchased from any of the pop-up vendors either, but there are too many ladies that have been scammed by them IMO. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Teesweet Teesweet wrote:

My thoughts exactly, especially the boycott suggestion...I would so be in on this!!! Thanks for the rant.

Thanks Teesweet! If I get enough support, people willing to boycott, I'm going to organize this. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 9:58am
And yes I'm willing to wait till after the 4th of July because I know everybody wants to order their holiday hair, lol. 
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 10:41am
I already make an order once a year so 30 days is nothing to me.

And yeah all these Instagram/Facebook vendors can eat my shorts with those prices. Pretty filters can't mask your $30/bundle Aliexpress hair...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

I already make an order once a year so 30 days is nothing to me.

And yeah all these Instagram/Facebook vendors can eat my shorts with those prices. Pretty filters can't mask your $30/bundle Aliexpress hair...

Hahaha @ "eat my shorts"! I'm the only person I know who says that!! Smile
& I'm glad you're down for the cause Nigerian_princess! ClapThumbs Up
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by PerfectDiva PerfectDiva wrote:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 10:57am
I know more than two ladies are on board with this boycott. Where are my ladies who have hair stashed up & aren't pressed to order?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic