Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another Racist yt Man Shoots a Black Person

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:10am
The brother did look a little shifty.  Sounds like the mom was using.  Sad all around.

ETA:  Couldn't figure out why he was so calm.

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Jul 27 2013 at 2:10am
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:12am
The baby daddy IS doing to much but this could get really ugly for the town if they don't get the real facts.  The rest of the black ppl could go crazy in that town.  Sounds like simmering issues / small town.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:18am

oh wow.  this is terrible!!! 

most often violent crimes like this occur between people who have history...
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:19am
I believe this is the girl

https://www.facebook.com/SNOWF1AK3

It sounds messy as hell..... The brother talks about her as if she was just some random woman. I thought it was kinda strange. It looks as though maybe she was seeing the Brandon guy ...I cant comment on the way the Babydaddy is responding hes upset rightfully so......... but it looks like it was trouble waiting to happen...I feel sorry for the kids

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:25am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Yea read the comments they got all the back story up in there!
Well cotdamn! The comment section is like a gossip section with a lot of tea.

ETA: Wait, her fb screenname was snowflake? Lawd. Maybe she was really into Cri-Muh...

Edited by carolina cutie - Jul 27 2013 at 2:26am
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 3:02am

I kinda believe there was history and why would...nvm.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 3:18am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

My kids were raised with all the kids involved and our families were all close.

To those of you who are not from the community speculation and hearsay is what you are basing your opinions on not the facts. You are only hearing one persons story who is a sexual predator and well known drug(meth)dealer in the community. The history between him, the one felon that was shot and the shooter goes alot further back than that night or what you know of from this story. None were angels. Those bullets were not randomly and racially biased nor were they meant for the pregnant mother. This was an ongoing battle of underbelly issues that unfortunately plague that town and its no shocker to me that this was going escalate eventually. To this degree is almost unbearable because one child was sick of being beaten up regularly, one person consistently antagonized the situation and the others were simply caught up in the moment at the wrong time. At the end of the day, too many lives were destroyed that night in a series of single choices made by the predator, the shooter, the liar and the dealer.None of this comes as a surprise to anyone who actually knows these people. @ D'Adrian - know that you are loved and there will be those that will reach out and help you when you need them to. @ the detectives who will investigate this please do your jobs and get to the ugly truths and learn the history on these kids so you get the full picture- @ general population don't believe everything you hear and see, just because its in writing doesn't make it so. Everyone involved except the unborn child made choices that night to take part in the timeline of events that graduated to what happened and all are guilty and culpable to some degree.

Oh my god, this is so convoluted, I'm not even sure how to react...

All I can wish is a peaceful rest...
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 4:16am

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jul 27 2013 at 6:22am
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 6:18am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Hey baby daddy said the surviving dude held her there and  used her as a shield.

maybe my comprehensive reading is all out of wack ...but I thought it read He was shielding herConfused

going back to read this again,,,,,lawdy
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 7:22am
This is too much...
I do not know where to begin to comment.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>