BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Another Racist yt Man Shoots a Black Person

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Racist yt Man Shoots a Black Person
    Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:51am
He killed a pregnant woman and paralyzed the man who was trying to shield her.Cry

Witness: Racial slurs led to deadly Pratt shooting

by John Boyd KWCH 12 Eyewitness News

6:28 p.m. CDT, July 25, 2013

(PRATT, Kan.)—

A pregnant woman was shot to death and a witness says the man who tried to shield her from the bullets is in the hospital.  The shooting happened in Pratt Wednesday night near Ninnescah and Blaine.

"The only thing I can think of is sitting there and watching the woman just die. And he was just laying there, I was holding his hand the whole time," said Zachary Wright.

Wright witnessed the shooting. His brother Brandon Wright was shot and he held his hand until help arrived.  Wright says his brother Brandon will likely be paralyzed from the waist down.

Wright says he and the two victims were walking in front of a house, where a man was yelling racial slurs.  He says the man demanded that they get off his property, but he says they were on the sidewalk.  That's when a fight started between his brother and the man.

"They started to scuffle. And then the guy got loose and went inside. When he came back out he had a gun in his hand.  I said, 'Run, Brandon, there's a gun. Run.'"

He says Brandon turned to protect the pregnant woman.

"He protected her. Yeah, he didn't want her to get shot. He didn't have a chance to run.  And he ended up getting shot four times in the back. And then she got shot in the head, and so she's dead," he said.

Police arrived and arrested 21-year-old Bryant Seba. Seba was booked on second-degree murder and aggravated battery charges. 

Wright says when Seba came out of the house with police he was smirking and continued yelling racial slurs at them.  Wright says he now just hopes justice is served because the fight ruined people's lives.

"Three lives because she was pregnant. She was a good woman. She was a good mother. She loved her family. She was just family oriented. She was a good person," he said.

He says his brother has a bullet lodged in his spine and doctors don't think they can remove it.  So he says they expect Brandon to be paralyzed from the waist down.  He says they've been able to speak with Brandon and he could hear them, but he had trouble responding to them.

http://www.kwch.com/kwch-jab-one-killed-one-hurt-in-pratt-shooting-20130725,0,1589065.story

Edited by carolina cutie - Jul 27 2013 at 2:03am
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:56am
Hey baby daddy said the surviving dude held her there and  used her as a shield.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:56am
BLACK PEOPLE, ARM YOURSELVES WITH A RECORDING DEVICE OF ANY KIND AT ALL TIMES

Let's see how long it will take before people attempt to twist this case and make the victims accountable.

EDIT: This dude used a pregnant woman as a shield??? I know dudes are taught to see women as objects but this is a new fucking level of objectification. This woman and her child are DEAD.

May they rest in peace..

Edited by Midna - Jul 27 2013 at 3:15am
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:58am
AngryCry
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:01am
The woman is white and the dude is black right? the children look bi racial? folks spilling the T in the comment section...

From the babydaddy

"
And for all y'all who think Brandon is a hero! He didn't do sh*t but held her there as a shield! So let's get that sh*t straight"
"You took the mother of ma kids away ! Now wat do i do ? D'Adrian Garrett ! For yall who didn't know she has three other little boys ages 1,2 and 3 so lost !"

Edited by Gkisses - Jul 27 2013 at 2:04am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:02am
^Fo real? Lemme change the title.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:03am
Yea read the comments they got all the back story up in there!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:05am
Is the girl white.  Her children look like they might be mixed. 

We need to start walking with guns.  These people are testing every nerve right now.

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Jul 27 2013 at 2:05am
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:06am
My kids were raised with all the kids involved and our families were all close.

To those of you who are not from the community speculation and hearsay is what you are basing your opinions on not the facts. You are only hearing one persons story who is a sexual predator and well known drug(meth)dealer in the community. The history between him, the one felon that was shot and the shooter goes alot further back than that night or what you know of from this story. None were angels. Those bullets were not randomly and racially biased nor were they meant for the pregnant mother. This was an ongoing battle of underbelly issues that unfortunately plague that town and its no shocker to me that this was going escalate eventually. To this degree is almost unbearable because one child was sick of being beaten up regularly, one person consistently antagonized the situation and the others were simply caught up in the moment at the wrong time. At the end of the day, too many lives were destroyed that night in a series of single choices made by the predator, the shooter, the liar and the dealer.None of this comes as a surprise to anyone who actually knows these people. @ D'Adrian - know that you are loved and there will be those that will reach out and help you when you need them to. @ the detectives who will investigate this please do your jobs and get to the ugly truths and learn the history on these kids so you get the full picture- @ general population don't believe everything you hear and see, just because its in writing doesn't make it so. Everyone involved except the unborn child made choices that night to take part in the timeline of events that graduated to what happened and all are guilty and culpable to some degree.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:09am
I don't mean to judge..but if my baby mom & unborn child just died I can't see myself posting my pain & sorrows on facebook. We all deal differently I guess...Shrug.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>