Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Another pregnant weightlifter...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Topic ClosedAnother pregnant weightlifter...

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 13 2009
Location: home
Status: Offline
Points: 162951
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 3:48pm
ive been in many gyms where pregnant women work out...women that have had rough pregnancies or women that only work out because it's getting warm may not see these pregnant women

it's not a big deal and women obsess over things that they couldn't do

let them be gre
at...damn lol
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 101644
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

This is like that Australian lady the internet went crazy on bc she is a fruitarian. But her baby came out happy and healthy and so did she. No pregnancy or birth complications whatsoever.

Folks are so quick to get on women who are doing healthy things but don't say ish to the women who produce babies that are already addicted to drugs, autistic, have fetal alcohol syndrome or whatever else. So backwards.



The is sooooooo not true. Those women aren't the topic.....hence why were aren't discussing them......if they were.....they'd be dragged for page after page. No one is "getting on" her our OPINION is its a bit much....and like most things on BHM is extreme.....like being a fruitarian.....just because one chick has a healthy baby with this extreme lifestyle doesn't mean the ones tryna imitate don't find themselves having complications.....




Meh I was thinking of bhm and social media and irl in general. Though even on bhm when you say a disabled person or old person or someone with bad genetics or no money shouldn't have kids you're a baby hater even though those situations are far more detrimental to the kid than mom lifting some heavy ish while pregnant.
Back to Top
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2006
Location: Kingston, JA.
Status: Offline
Points: 90836
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 3:49pm
^you're absolutely right that the people in this thread who are against heavy lifting in advanced states of pregnancy do not workout?Confused



Edited by Wildfire - Mar 20 2014 at 3:55pm
Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Location: In my zone
Status: Offline
Points: 400515
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

ive been in many gyms where pregnant women work out...women that have had rough pregnancies or women that only work out because it's getting warm may not see these pregnant women

it's not a big deal and women obsess over things that they couldn't do

let them be gre
at...damn lol

Typical BHM post.....LOL
Back to Top
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 13 2009
Location: home
Status: Offline
Points: 162951
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 3:49pm
i wasn't referring to women specifically in this thread...i was referring to all the women that shame these pregnant women
Back to Top
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 13 2009
Location: home
Status: Offline
Points: 162951
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

ive been in many gyms where pregnant women work out...women that have had rough pregnancies or women that only work out because it's getting warm may not see these pregnant women

it's not a big deal and women obsess over things that they couldn't do

let them be gre
at...damn lol

Typical BHM post.....LOL


typical troll response
Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Location: In my zone
Status: Offline
Points: 400515
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

ive been in many gyms where pregnant women work out...women that have had rough pregnancies or women that only work out because it's getting warm may not see these pregnant women

it's not a big deal and women obsess over things that they couldn't do

let them be gre
at...damn lol

Typical BHM post.....LOL


typical troll response

Still typicalBig smile
Back to Top
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 03 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 56500
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 3:56pm
hell, I will use it as an excuse to TIE.
Back to Top
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2006
Location: Kingston, JA.
Status: Offline
Points: 90836
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 3:58pm
whats TIE?
Back to Top
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 14 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 63290
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 4:02pm
I think some of y'all didn't watch the video all the way thru....It was a photography trick...

If a woman's body is accustomed to doing something for 6 YEARS, like she stated, she will be fine...She lifts...She knows proper form, her limits, and what feels wrong...


Back to Top
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down