Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Another pregnant weightlifter...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

cherry i dont think she should be going hard.. like a body builder and maxing out or any crazy things like that. 
you can put on muscle with 20 pounds of weight. i dont really see an issue with 45.. thats probably light to her (didnt watch the vid though)

sorry, but those two plates do not = 45 lbs. 

def not.. especially not 45 lbs with the bar included...

i was really trying to figure this one out because from what i remember of my weight training classes from high school, the bar alone is 45lbs...
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:17am
I rather my wife get fat vs doing all this extreme shyt while pregnant. She can loose the weight after a year or two after the baby gets walking and stuff.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:19am

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Every woman knows their body and the limits their body can take. WOMEN need to exercise while preggers so they wont be walking around with fanny packs(lower belly fat) under their belly buttons. Dead

I dont think anyone is saying a woman shouldnt exercise while preg tho

Not one person WFLOL
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:20am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Every woman knows their body and the limits their body can take. WOMEN need to exercise while preggers so they wont be walking around with fanny packs(lower belly fat) under their belly buttons. Dead

I dont think anyone is saying a woman shouldnt exercise while preg tho
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:21am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I don't think lifting which often engages and contracts core abdominal muscles should be compared to aerobic and flexibility exercises.

see this is what made me cringe...lifting engages so much core effort
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i was really trying to figure this one out because from what i remember of my weight training classes from high school, the bar alone is 45lbs...

that reporter believed her too when she said it was only 45lbs.....now clealry he's never lifted anything but a sheaf of papers in his lifeLOL
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:37am
I'm much more worried about the pregnant women who drink, smoke, take prescription and nonprescription drugs, and eat copious amounts of straight up crap.

And when did women become so soft? Many women around the world, even today, do pretty strenuous physical activity while pregnant and birth healthy babies.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:40am
BHM can't lift weights now?
My arms broke?

I wouldn't be lifting when I'm pregnant.
I'd stick to cardio....but that's just me.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:46am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

cherry i dont think she should be going hard.. like a body builder and maxing out or any crazy things like that. 
you can put on muscle with 20 pounds of weight. i dont really see an issue with 45.. thats probably light to her (didnt watch the vid though)

sorry, but those two plates do not = 45 lbs. 

as i said guys.. i didnt watch the vid. 
i got '45' from a post somewhere under the OP 
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 12:34pm
i watched the vid, she told the guy it was 45lbs
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>