BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Another pregnant weightlifter...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:51am
cherry i dont think she should be going hard.. like a body builder and maxing out or any crazy things like that. 
you can put on muscle with 20 pounds of weight. i dont really see an issue with 45.. thats probably light to her (didnt watch the vid though)

i would be careful about certain things cus ppl with tight hips/muscles.. its hard for their hips to open when the baby comes.. my friend and a few other dancers i know dealt with that during labor and had to get c-sections. 
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

The doctors don't have enough actual evidence that this is okay to even advise them to continue heavy lifting.....and you are at a greater risk earlier in your pregnancy then later.....later in pregnancy your are a greater risk for premature birth.

....doctors also advise pregnant women not to lift anything heavy, especially in the first trimester...so i dont understand this being ok...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

who eats healthy for those 9 months..? thats a long time and if them cravings are like they say… 

i mean im sure some do.. but many dont. they dont be gaining 50 pounds of water/baby.  
i knew a little asian lady who gained 70. 

No bullshyt 4 outta 5 of my friends barely gained the normal 20.......my sister has gestational diabetes so she blew up...

It all depends on your eating habits before....as far as cravings go....the key is to exercise control and substitute the unhealthy craving for something similar but healthy.....
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:54am
mofos always care about unborn babies until they are here. 
is she suppose to crawl under a rock because she's preggo? 
i say good for her and that other lady in the other thread.
bytches just jalous because they can't even do what those ladies are doing pregnant or not. 
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

bytches just jalous because they can't even do what those ladies are doing pregnant or not. 

doubt it..
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:54am

cherry i dont think she should be going hard.. like a body builder and maxing out or any crazy things like that. 
you can put on muscle with 20 pounds of weight. i dont really see an issue with 45.. thats probably light to her (didnt watch the vid though)

sorry, but those two plates do not = 45 lbs. 

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:55am

no one said doctors are infallible

but even though there is debate over the "at risk" heart rate during exercise, I'd rather listen to professionals over ladies in the street that barely even exercise

some may take offense to that, but if you barely work out now and when you do you aren't doing sh*t who would expect you to cross fit during pregnancy?

even when you are not pregnant you can tell when you are over doing it so you should be able to tell when you are pregnant and adjust your workout or stop

there are plenty of exercises out there for each trimester that are supposedly safe to do

now while I may not do what some of these ladies are doing I wouldn't act like my activity level is the baseline and what they are doing is 100% unacceptable

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:56am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

ive actually lifted relatively heavy....
i exercised during pregnancy, but kept it moderate. Speaking for myself, i have nothing to be "jalus' about
LOL
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:56am
If you don't want to eat healthy you probably won't be lifting weights either. No saving them folks. Let them gain that 70 and be happy .lol

Edited by melikey - Mar 20 2014 at 11:02am
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

sorry, but those two plates do not = 45 lbs. 

def not.. especially not 45 lbs with the bar included...

Edited by Oladunni - Mar 20 2014 at 10:57am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style