Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Another pregnant weightlifter...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:41am
i think being pregnant is a great time to put on muscle.. you gain weight (which everyone cant easily do) and i think its good to make sure its being packed on as muscle.. then when you pop just do some cardio to lose fat and you'll be cute. 

if the doctor says its fine.. (and they dont wanna deal with lawsuits so theres a good chance theyre right) i see no issue with it. 

now would i be doing that ish at 9 months..? nah… id probably chill out at like 7.. but still do walking and light things.. 
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:43am
If you eat healthy during pregnancy you actually gain little fat, maybe less than 10 lbs. The weight you gain is increased blood volume, water, and baby.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

that baby gonna come out wit a skrong neck
]

lmfaoLOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:46am
The doctors don't have enough actual evidence that this is okay to even advise them to continue heavy lifting.....and you are at a greater risk earlier in your pregnancy then later.....later in pregnancy your are a greater risk for premature birth.

So are we gonna act like doctors always give good health advice? Bless yo heart....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:48am
who eats healthy for those 9 months..? thats a long time and if them cravings are like they say… 

i mean im sure some do.. but many dont. they dont be gaining 50 pounds of water/baby.  
i knew a little asian lady who gained 70. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:51am
cherry i dont think she should be going hard.. like a body builder and maxing out or any crazy things like that. 
you can put on muscle with 20 pounds of weight. i dont really see an issue with 45.. thats probably light to her (didnt watch the vid though)

i would be careful about certain things cus ppl with tight hips/muscles.. its hard for their hips to open when the baby comes.. my friend and a few other dancers i know dealt with that during labor and had to get c-sections. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

The doctors don't have enough actual evidence that this is okay to even advise them to continue heavy lifting.....and you are at a greater risk earlier in your pregnancy then later.....later in pregnancy your are a greater risk for premature birth.

....doctors also advise pregnant women not to lift anything heavy, especially in the first trimester...so i dont understand this being ok...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:53am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

who eats healthy for those 9 months..? thats a long time and if them cravings are like they say… 

i mean im sure some do.. but many dont. they dont be gaining 50 pounds of water/baby.  
i knew a little asian lady who gained 70. 

No bullshyt 4 outta 5 of my friends barely gained the normal 20.......my sister has gestational diabetes so she blew up...

It all depends on your eating habits before....as far as cravings go....the key is to exercise control and substitute the unhealthy craving for something similar but healthy.....
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:54am
mofos always care about unborn babies until they are here. 
is she suppose to crawl under a rock because she's preggo? 
i say good for her and that other lady in the other thread.
bytches just jalous because they can't even do what those ladies are doing pregnant or not. 
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

mofos always care about unborn babies until they are here. 
is she suppose to crawl under a rock because she's preggo? 
i say good for her and that other lady in the other thread.
bytches just jalous because they can't even do what those ladies are doing pregnant or not. 

doubt it..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>