Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Another one for team swirl (Michael fassbender)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another one for team swirl (Michael fassbender)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another one for team swirl (Michael fassbender)
    Posted: May 17 2012 at 3:17am

No Shame in this romance! Michael Fassbender opens up about relationship with co-star Nicole Beharie

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 21:41, 15 May 2012 UPDATED: 07:41, 16 May 2012

• Comments (24)
    • < allowtransparency="true" border="0" ="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" ="0" ="0" width="100%" id="I1_1337242375766" name="I1_1337242375766" ="https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fast?bsv=p&=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2144952%2FMichael-Fassbender-s-relationship-star-Nicole-Beharie.&size=medium&count=true&hl=en-GB&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fgapi%2F__features__%2Frt%3Dj%2Fver%3DNpP3HxAt8Ng.en_GB.%2Fsv%3D1%2Fam%3D!tbK8W_8mwqaIodonDQ%2Fd%3D1%2Frs%3DAItRSTOwYkNk9wcfeeTQ0LFLDI447kmBDw#id=I1_1337242375766&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk&rpctoken=198912205&_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_%2C_%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart" title="+1" style="width: 90px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; height: 20px; : static; left: 0px; top: 0px; visibility: ; ">
    • < allowtransparency="true" border="0" scrolling="no" ="http://plat.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_.1336551279.#_=1337242380932&count=horizontal&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2144952%2FMichael-Fassbender-s-relationship-star-Nicole-Beharie.&size=m&text=Michael%20Fassbender%20s%20up%20about%20relationship%20with%20co-star%20Nicole%20Beharie&=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FJDefmo&via=MailOnline" ="twitter-share- twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet " style="width: 110px; height: 20px; ">

Michael Fassbender has opened up about his relationship with Nicole Beharie.

The pair first sparked rumours of romance last month when they were spotted arm in arm New York City.

The 35-year-old actor - who was previously linked to X-Men: First Class actress Zoe Kravitz - has now confirmed he is dating his Shame co-star.

Long distance romance: Michael Fassbender and Nicole Beharie were spotted on a romantic stroll in New York last month

Long distance romance: Michael Fassbender and Nicole Beharie were spotted on a romantic stroll in New York last month

Got it covered: The full interview appears in the new issue of Americas GQ

Got it covered: The full interview appears in the new issue of America's GQ

He tells the new issue of America's GQ magazine: 'I'm seeing Nicole. We're trying to see each other as often as possible.

'That's kind of difficult when she lives [in New York] and I live in England.'

They had plenty of chemistry onscreen, but Michael insists they only got together after filming had finished.

He added: 'Nothing happened while we were filming. We started talking more on the promotion thing. So, yeah, it just sort of unfolded like that.'

And it seems that Michael is quite the domestic god when trying to woo a lady. 

He tells the publication: 'If there's friends around, I'll cook. Or if I have a girlfriend.

Chemistry: The pair first met on the set of Shame

Chemistry: The pair first met on the set of Shame

'But on my own I kind of fell out of the habit of it, and it's a shame really because I know it's good for me. It's something quite therapeutic.'

In Shame, Nicole plays an attractive office worker named Marianne who works in the same company as Michael's character, sex-addict Brandon Sullivan in the gritty drama.

Marianne and Brandon make a connection and enjoy a successful date, but in a plot twist, Nicole's character is the only romantic interest in the film who Michael's character doesn't have sex with.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2144952/Michael-Fassbender-opens-relationship-star-Nicole-Beharie.html#ixzz1v745sDtN

Edited by Lilaca - May 17 2012 at 3:00pm
Sponsored Links

starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 3:20am
He looks so much older than her but I looked up his age and he was born in '77. He just looks so old and beat the f*ck down for his age.
babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote babelipsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 3:21am

Never heard of either one of them.

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 3:23am
he played magneto in xmen first class..thats all i know him from LOL 

Her hair is gorge 

Edited by Lilaca - May 17 2012 at 3:24am
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 3:23am
BITCH STOLE MY MAN!!
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 3:26am
i kinda like her hair. is first class on netflix? lol...*ahem* i need to go watch it....Geek
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 3:28am
If you find it, you should definitely watch it, then again i'm a marvel fan so i'm biased.Tongue
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 3:32am
finally i have been waiting for them to go out after they shot that movie together.Clap. now back to how i feel inside.. Censored stole my man.. well she can give him back on Tuesday'sCry plz
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 4:14am
who?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 4:26am
she looks so homely
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System