BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

ANother One Bites The Dust. Yall Mean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 1.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANother One Bites The Dust. Yall Mean
    Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by AfroGirl985 AfroGirl985 wrote:

I am so tired of seeing these young people taking their lives due to bullying.You'll understand bullying unless you been thru it firsthand.

I agree bullying is wrong. Don't eave the forum just express yourself just like you just did. Put your guards down. We are not here to cause you harm. I'm fat and my fatness doesn't dictate my life. BHM or any online forum shouldn't have an impact on you. Breath In Breath out and exhale

Edited by NadiaPost - Jun 07 2012 at 12:41pm
Sponsored Links

Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 11:28pm
I agree we just had an incident out hereCry

What do you think it is? because people have been bullied forever but suicides over bullying are more apparent now than ever, and the ages are getting fearfully younger...

Do you think children of this generation aren't as mentally equip as the older ones?

Or are children becoming more harsh?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 11:30pm
You're not being bullied.
MsJennifer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MsJennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 11:36pm
I agree bullying is wrong and i'm tired of reading stories about children committing suicide over it...

OP, have you been bullied?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 11:38pm
Freepost

LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

I agree we just had an incident out hereCry

What do you think it is? because people have been bullied forever but suicides over bullying are more apparent now than ever, and the ages are getting fearfully younger...

Do you think children of this generation aren't as mentally equip as the older ones?

Or are children becoming more harsh?

great discussion questions
eyezrundaworld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote eyezrundaworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 11:39pm
No one should be bullied but some people are overly sensitive and use dramatics to get attention. This world is cruel and some people need to have a binky for every thing. Stop being so sensitive.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by eyezrundaworld eyezrundaworld wrote:

No one should be bullied but some people are overly sensitive and use dramatics to get attention. This world is cruel and some people need to have a binky for every thing. Stop being so sensitive.

Preach. She wants to pull the bullying card when everyone has tried to help her with her negativity and she either blatantly ignores the help or gets dramatic and claims stupid shit?

Actual bullied children get little to no help yet this chick considers herself going through the same treatment? Boo. Bye.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsJennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by AfroGirl985 AfroGirl985 wrote:

Originally posted by MsJennifer MsJennifer wrote:

I agree bullying is wrong and i'm tired of reading stories about children committing suicide over it...

OP, have you been bullied?

I been bullied everyday of my life as a child and still do now.That's why I don't trust anybody around me or in my life.

Sorry to hear that...why do you think you are still bullied?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsJennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by eyezrundaworld eyezrundaworld wrote:

IA
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style