BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

another new miley video...GAWD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 7:02pm
I still can't believe that a White girl co-opted twerking culture and now it's relevance forever associated with her... i can't believe it

I can't believe it simply because it was one of those Black culture elements that was so strongly associated with Black women. For a White girl just to come in and appropriate it like that... you know the obsession with whiteness/white supremacy is skrong
Sponsored Links

LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 7:13pm
you know what.... I actually liked the song.... Rachet Miley is winning me over... 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:20pm
i may be one of the few who remembers this interview after Party In the USA came out...it was the first time she did something kinda edgy since she danced on a stripper pole ice cream cart at the teen choice awards...

anyway, start this at 2:53, she goes on to say that she's never even heard a jay z song and doesn't listen to that type of music whatsoever....um, twitterverse needs to keep posting this video bc she's ridiculously full of shyt.  i like the song We Can't Stop but thats bc anyone could've sang it, hell Rihanna was supposed to...but it's going too far.

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:57pm
i like it!

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 11:00pm

Miley Cyrus is suddenly shy as she arrives at pal's house with rumoured music producer boyfriend (and we've never seen her so covered up)

By CASSIE CARPENTER

PUBLISHED: 14:49 EST, 25 September 2013 UPDATED: 15:08 EST, 25 September 2013

•  
  •  
  •  
shares

View 
comments

They were first spotted getting cosy backstage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival last Saturday.

And Miley Cyrus continued to fuel romance rumours with her producer Mike WiLL Made It when she hid in his backseat in Los Angeles Monday.

Photographers only captured a glimpse of the 20-year-old pop starlet - wearing a white crop-top and jean shorts - cowering in his car.

We see your bare midriff! Miley Cyrus continued to fuel romance rumours with her producer Mike WiLL Made It when she hid in his backseat in Los Angeles Monday
We see your bare midriff! Miley Cyrus continued to fuel romance rumours with her producer Mike WiLL Made It when she hid in his backseat in Los Angeles Monday

We can see your bare midriff! Miley Cyrus continued to fuel romance rumours with her producer Mike WiLL Made It when she hid in his backseat in Los Angeles Monday

The We Can't Stop singer then took the plaid shirt that was wrapped around her waist and covered herself with it.

The 24-year-old beatmaker - born Michael Williams - and his male friend sat in the front seat following a visit at a friend's house.

The bearded Atlanta-bred producer wore a black baseball cap, white T-shirt, and blue jeans below his rear.

Mike is prominently featured in Miley's new basketball-themed music video for 23, which hit the web Monday.

Quick getaway: The 24-year-old beatmaker - born Michael Williams - and his male friend sat in the front seat following a visit at a friends house

Quick getaway: The 24-year-old beatmaker - born Michael Williams - and his male friend sat in the front seat following a visit at a friend's house

Hiding in plain sight: The 20-year-old pop starlet then took the plaid shirt that was wrapped around her waist and covered herself with it

Hiding in plain sight: The 20-year-old pop starlet then took the plaid shirt that was wrapped around her waist and covered herself with it

Pull up those jeans! The bearded Atlanta-bred producer wore a black baseball cap, white T-shirt, and blue jeans below his rear

Pull up those jeans! The bearded Atlanta-bred producer wore a black baseball cap, white T-shirt, and blue jeans below his rear

But according to Gossip Copa source close to Cyrus denied the pair were dating noting that Mike is just the 'producer of her album.'

On September 16, the Party in the USA hitmaker officially split with her fiancé Liam Hemsworth after four years together.

The day after announcing their split, the Australian 23-year-old was photographed passionately kissing Mexican starlet Eiza González.

Intimate moment: They were first spotted getting cosy backstage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival last Saturday

Intimate moment: They were first spotted getting cosy backstage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival last Saturday

New love? Mike is prominently featured in Mileys new basketball-themed music video for 23, which hit the web Monday 

New love? Mike is prominently featured in Miley's new basketball-themed music video for 23, which hit the web Monday

Twinsies: The close colleagues have been making beautiful music together

Twinsies: The close colleagues have been making beautiful music together

Not true: But one source close to Cyrus denied the pair were dating noting that Mike is just the producer of her album

'Not true': But one source close to Cyrus denied the pair were dating noting that Mike is just the 'producer of her album'

Meanwhile, Miley is gearing up to release her fourth studio album Bangerz on October 8.

The former child star has been accused of racial appropriation since undergoing a drastic 'ratchet culture' makeover over the last year.

The hip-hop 'twerking' makeover is miles from her country singing roots.

Hes already moved on: The Party in the USA hitmaker officially split with her fiancé Liam Hemsworth September 16 after four years together, and the day after he locked lips with Eiza González

He's already moved on: The Party in the USA hitmaker officially split with her fiancé Liam Hemsworth September 16 after four years together, and the day after he locked lips with Eiza González

The Hannah Montana star's godmother is Dolly Parton and her father is Achy Breaky Heart crooner Billy Ray Cyrus.

'People are like, "Miley thinks she's a black girl, but she's got the flattest ass ever." I'm like, "I'm 108 pounds! I know!"' she told Rolling Stone magazine.

'Now people expect me to come out and twerk with my tongue out all the time. I'll probably never do that s**t again.'

Nagel girl: Meanwhile, Miley is gearing up to release her fourth studio album Bangerz on October 8

Nagel girl: Meanwhile, Miley is gearing up to release her fourth studio album Bangerz on October 8

MTV cameras will capture her transition for Miley: The Movement, a one-hour documentary special airing October 2.

Cyrus will next perform on the October 5 episode of Saturday Night Live and the October 7 episode of the Today Show.

Country to twerk-y: The former country crooner has been accused of racial appropriation since undergoing a drastic ratchet culture makeover over the last year

Country to twerk-y: The former country crooner has been accused of racial appropriation since undergoing a drastic 'ratchet culture' makeover over the last year

Read more:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2432405/Miley-Cyrus-suddenly-shy-Mike-WiLL-Made-It-dating-rumours.html#ixzz2fy4V6SIF 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 12:05am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I still can't believe that a White girl co-opted twerking culture and now it's relevance forever associated with her... i can't believe it

I can't believe it simply because it was one of those Black culture elements that was so strongly associated with Black women. For a White girl just to come in and appropriate it like that... you know the obsession with whiteness/white supremacy is skrong

yep....just like when Bo Derek wore those braids in the movie 10 and white women went crazy over the style and acted liked  Bo had started something new with that look  when black women been wearing braids since beginning of time...

journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 12:15am
J's on my feet, so get like me. You know kids in High School gonna be singing this especially the ones that suck the money out of their parents just to get the newest...everything.

Anyway, I like it. That tongue is gonna stay out permanently now.

Edited by journeytolong - Sep 26 2013 at 12:15am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style