BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

another new miley video...GAWD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 2:33am
I don't have the words to articulate my thoughts  but .......This will "hurt" black men......

Edited by bindy - Sep 25 2013 at 2:34am
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 3:50am
She's pathetic.

Yt Queen of Ratchetness and she would take that as a complement.

Edited by Katrenia - Sep 25 2013 at 3:57am
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 4:00am
i live in arizona, this is VERY ON POINT how it is hereWacko
i just realized i almost went in hiding around the people
i live around how they REALLY watch me/ wanna be me/
wanna emulate me LoL to the point i make myself elusive but they
STAY desperately clingin & wishin they black in arizona REALLY BADShockedAngryThumbs Down
just like this video...happy to say i leave em hanginLOL PAY MEWink

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Sep 25 2013 at 4:02am
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 4:05am
dis bish here RIDICULOUS her parents are purely embarrassed
they obviously had a very negative outlook about black people
because she's doin the most to make her point knownLOL
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 4:09am
Why does she keep receiving more songs to sing? This is like the third song that's going to hit mainstream. They are really trying to keep her relevant. I wish she would just go away already.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 5:41am
she already won because white girls are going to eat this sh*t up and black girls gonna keep her on front page of bhm.  she will forever be associated with twerking just like madonna is known for voguing and elvis for rock and roll.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 5:59am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

she already won because white girls are going to eat this sh*t up and black girls gonna keep her on front page of bhm.  she will forever be associated with twerking just like madonna is known for voguing and elvis for rock and roll.
Why is BHM so fascinated with this chick?LOL
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 6:30am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Why is BHM so fascinated with this chick?LOL
im sayin, anyway song isnt as catchy as airforce 1s and jordans rein on nigguhs will continue

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:00am
I like the beat and the hook I'm sure they will keep this on repeat on my station
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 8:07am
She still doesn't get that the joke is on her. Watch in a year her image will be revamped to be more "classy and presentable" because no one wants to be associated with blacks until it starts to fck up their money. Word to jlo breaking up with diddy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic