Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Another Nasty POS Mofo is Out Here Spreading HIV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Another Nasty POS Mofo is Out Here Spreading HIV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Nasty POS Mofo is Out Here Spreading HIV
    Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:02pm
https://www.facebook.com/TigerMandingo?ref=hl

http://instagram.com/tigermandingo

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZY5KBVdkb_S6o00nxrSYg/videos

WOW.. this is unreal. He had a new sex partner about every 3 days. Bulgy EyesBulgy EyesBulgy EyesBulgy EyesBulgy EyesBulgy Eyes 

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/HIV-i...240670361.html

Prosecutors tell News 4 they now know more than 30 people could have gotten HIV from a former student at Lindenwood University who allegedly knew he had the deadly disease. He is accused of knowingly giving it to others.
In October, Michael Johnson, 22, was charged with exposing sexual partners to HIV. Police later discovered multiple videos of Johnson having unprotected sex.
They believe those partners were unaware Johnson was HIV positive and that they were being videotaped.
The startling details were revealed after hidden camera sex tapes were uncovered, according to prosecutors.
“On that laptop were 32 videos engaged in sexual acts with Mr. Johnson,” said Tim Lohmar, St. Charles County prosecutor.
Lohmar said Johnson can be seen with 31 unidentified people in videos taken over four months. Most of the videos were shot on the campus of Lindenwood University in St. Charles. Johnson has already been charged with five counts of knowingly transmitting the disease.
“It’s safe to safe that numerous of those videos were taken inside his dorm room; we know that because we recognize the furniture,”
Lohmar said most of victims not only likely had no idea they were being video-taped; they were clueless that Johnson had HIV.
That’s why Lohmar wants any potential victims to come forward immediately. It’s a matter not only of their individual safety but public safety as well.
Lindenwood University school officials tell News 4 they will assist law enforcement with identifying victims. They say they had no idea the videos existed until just a few days ago.
“I think it’s really scary, thinking someone like that is on campus, not thinking about others,” said Student Jenny Counts.
Students are shaken up by this latest news, but glad that Johnson is still behind bars for now.
If convicted of knowingly transmitting HIV, he could get up to life in prison.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:05pm
more info

https://www.facebook.com/TigerMandingo

http://instagram.com/tigermandingo#

Looks like there's even more trouble in store for Michael Johnson, the ex-Lindenwood wrestler already facing five felony counts of exposing sex partners to HIV.

When the news broke that police arrested Johnson -- known as sexy party animal Tiger Mandingo online -- with knowingly infecting a sexual partner with HIV, four more victims stepped up to say they, too, had been victimized. Now, St. Charles detectives say they found videos of Johnson barebacking with more sexual partners, sometimes on school grounds.

Police say the sexual partners may not have known that Johnson was HIV positive or that they were being taped, according to the St. Louis Post Dispatch.

Many of the sex tapes appear to be set on the campus of Lindenwood University, which denied knowing a school wrestler was infected. 

Police said Johnson may have met his hook-ups through social media. That's a good bet since Johnson has six social media accounts, two for him and the rest for the Sasha-Fierce-Slash-Mr.-Hyde part of his personality: three Facebook pages, two Twitter feeds, a Vine and an Instagram.
And what he shares on those accounts may not be suitable for work:
When Johnson was arrested back in October, St. Charles Prosecuting Attorney Tim Lohmar told Daily RFT one of Johnson's sex partners was still waiting for his HIV test results. Other sex partners had tested negative for the virus.

"Obviously, for a victim to come forward is something that takes a lot of courage," Lohmar says. "They also have to know that they are going to be part of this public prosecution."
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:07pm
Tiger Mandingo? I glanced over the article, were his victims male? I'm surprised no one killed him. I remember a thread here where most said they'd kill for that
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:09pm
He must be gay.
I only hear the team barebacking by gay men.

This dude is crazy . Lock him up.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:10pm
never seen the term barebacking used for anything but gay sex
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:10pm
I'm guessing other men?

People still think this bareback shyt is a joke huh?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:12pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:14pm
How old are those boys? Talking about baby cubs !!!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:16pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:18pm
geezis kryst @ all of his FB statusesDead just yuck!!

He flaunts about sexing all these unsuspecting guys, then got the nerve to throw god in the mix, talmbout he's a christian.

People come then leave out my life. Who could I say never leave my like not speaking about family or God. Them to walk with me even if we dint talk everyday. Who could I say that is with me through all the hard times. Not you I bit dont be mad at the world for what you put in you get out and the end.

I’m in college I like young and cute pretty boy that my type. I love hanging with friends, music, movies and whatever is fun. I’m an open book so ask me anything. Sometimes I never think before I say something so be aware. Over all I'm a really good guy and love to smile a lot. The reason why I'm on here is because I'm single and why not look for something more serious. I am a young man that makes mistakes. I'm not perfect but I strive to be the best I can be every day. I am a man that tries to stay positive in a world of hate, pessimism, despair, and turmoil. I humble myself because I'm thankful for the things I have and also for the things that I don't have. I am a little sensitive but who would I be without these emotions. I'm a bit serious because that's how I grasp life. People say I sound sarcastic but I'm really not. I'm actually very engaging and attentive to the person that I am conversing with. I embrace diversity. I love culture. I am black. I have now accepted the fact that I am a Gay Christian. I can be a challenge at times but who on this planet isn't. Love me for all of me because the package is full. I don't come in sets and I don't expect you to either.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>