BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another messed up order from Jacksun lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by BayGrl BayGrl wrote:

So, they said the crimps would come out after a few washes. Is this true???
Friend wants to buy straightener but if the crimps will eventually soften she wont bother...

I don't think that's true. He's probably just trying to keep the money.
Sponsored Links

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by tashneed2lose tashneed2lose wrote:

Isn't the vendor Enoya affiliated with Kevin Yan (freedeelee), the email address associated with this vendor is definitely Kevin's.....

Yes, I emailed Kevin a bit ago for a price list, and he referred to the Enoya site.  The only reason I've been holding back is because of my funky employment situation, but things are looking  up in 2013! Smile
tashneed2lose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tashneed2lose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:29pm
Yes, I searched my emails and the email addressed used on the Enoya website, is the same as the email address used by Kevin Yan aka Freedeelee, which is mailto:remyhairhere@gmail.com - remyhairhere@gmail.com.  Just wanted to make sure members knew who they were dealing with.....
tashneed2lose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tashneed2lose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by nmordi nmordi wrote:

Isn't the vendor Enoya affiliated with Kevin Yan (freedeelee), the email address associated with this vendor is definitely Kevin's.....

I don't think so. What's Kevin's e-mail? Isn't it yahoo-based?

As with many of the vendors Kevin has multiple emails, one of which is mailto:freedelee@yahoo.com - freedelee@yahoo.com, however mailto:remyhairhere@gmail.com - remyhairhere@gmail.com is also his email address...
nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:51am

As with many of the vendors Kevin has multiple emails, one of which is mailto:freedelee@yahoo.com - freedelee@yahoo.com, however mailto:remyhairhere@gmail.com - remyhairhere@gmail.com is also his email address...

That's not exactly the e-mail I know from Enoya (naturallacewigsinstock@gmail.com), but I will ask them about it.
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:07am
I have placed an order with Kevin in the past and it shows up on my Paypal with "Enoya" name

Edited by starliteboo - Jan 06 2013 at 9:08am
nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:10am

That's not exactly the e-mail I know from Enoya (naturallacewigsinstock@gmail.com), but I will ask them about it.

They said he's been working with them for about a year now..
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:42pm

They said he's been working with them for about a year now..

Just a little more info, when you type in: http://www.remyhairhere.com it resolves to the Enoya wigs site.
babigirl34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babigirl34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:53pm
I order from Jacksun once a year , usually around this time of year. I am about to order soon, actually.. a 14" Brazilian wave stock unit. Anyway, my other two purchases were customs and I didn't have any issues. My 1B did seem a bit lighter than I expected for the second purchase, but it wasn't major at all. I think the problem in your friend's situation is just the fact that they ignored her request after she saw the picture. I highly doubt the crimps will come out of your friend's wig after some washes. My two units are Italian Yaki units & I wash them. Neither of them lose their crimps [they actually crimp up more with water] unless I put heat to them.. even then, they still have an African-American texture [I love my units, so I am not complaining when I say that!]. I think if she just wants to work w/ it, she'll have to get a hair straightener. It doesn't take long to run it through. I hate to see her having to settle, but if she needs something quick, there's really no other option.. unless she wanted to run to the local BSS & get something temporary while working w/ Jacksun for a return or exchange. 
BayGrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayGrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 12:37am
Well, I've been asked to sell it now lol
Just fyi. posting in the market...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists