FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Another messed up order from Jacksun lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:08am
Originally posted by JazziAce JazziAce wrote:

Nmordi..have you bought any lace wigs from them?

From Enoya? Yes. I've ordered from them for a long while before I did a review for them. I also ordered (paid with "my own money") a custom recently that I'll be getting within 2 weeks.Smile
Sponsored Links

Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:30am
Wow ... you got messed over ... but honestly, I have ordered upwards of 20 (custom) units from Jack sun over the years and never recieved a bad order.

Contact him and see what he can do for you.
*WeaveStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *WeaveStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by JazziAce JazziAce wrote:

Nmordi..have you bought any lace wigs from them?

Lace Wig Review: Enoya *Pic-Heavy w/ video*

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/lace-wig-review-enoya-picheavy-w-video_topic311014_page1.html

JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:49am
Thanks weave..the lace wigs are nice..I contacted Enoya waiting on a reply
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:59pm
I did ok with Jacksun.. but that was a while ago; from what I hear, afraid to try him again.  The hair wasn't all that great.. but at least I got what I asked for.

I just received a custom from Enoya; Bruce was really easy to work with.  They gave me EXACTLY what I asked for!  (rare these days; esp. for me and my thick @$$ density requests LOL).  I'll report back in a month or so how it holds up for me. 
BayGrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayGrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:38pm
Yeah, I ordered custom from him back in the day. It was fine. Not sure what's going on with his company now.

My friend just 'big chopped' so she really needed a wig fast. They mailed out the package after pickup time so she was desperate. She just needs to get those crimps out of the hair and it should be OK...hopefully Confused
BayGrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayGrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:39pm
Hmm will check out this Enoya company. Thanks everyone!
BayGrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayGrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 5:23pm
So, they said the crimps would come out after a few washes. Is this true???
Friend wants to buy straightener but if the crimps will eventually soften she wont bother...

Edited by BayGrl - Jan 04 2013 at 5:24pm
tashneed2lose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tashneed2lose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:45pm

Isn't the vendor Enoya affiliated with Kevin Yan (freedeelee), the email address associated with this vendor is definitely Kevin's.....

nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by tashneed2lose tashneed2lose wrote:

Isn't the vendor Enoya affiliated with Kevin Yan (freedeelee), the email address associated with this vendor is definitely Kevin's.....

I don't think so. What's Kevin's e-mail? Isn't it yahoo-based?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic