Another Make Up Transformation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:33am
Originally posted by Girl101 Girl101 wrote:

Since girls are so quick to JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. Here's a REAL RAW BEFORE AND AFTER OF ME. I have bags under my eyes. I have a sheeitload of blemishes. I don't have any EYEBROWS since I wasn't BORN WITH ANY😔 I wear colored contacts to enhance my eyes along with my makeup. I wear lacefront wigs since I love to change my hair up all the time. THIS THE REAL ME. HATE IT OR LOVE IT. I don't GIVE A eff. Talk about me, bully me all you want. YOU CAN SHARE THIS PICTURE WITH THE WHOLE WORLD AND I STILL WANT CHANGE WHO I AM. Some woman have nothing better to do than bring anyone down! GET A LIFE. STOP HATING AND INSTEAD BE AN ENCOURAGER to who who don't have all the confidence in the world. Tell them that ARE BEAUTIFUL, THAT THEY ARE WORTHY, THAT THEY ARE A WOMAN AND NOT A HOE. THAT THEY CAN DO ANYTHING THEY PUT THEIR MIND. THAT THEY ARE STRONG NO MATTER WHAT THEY'VE BEEN THROUGH. That's how we should be talking to one another as woman! 🙌 #truth #stophating #bepositive #beforeafter #beautycomesinallfor ms #loveoneanother

http://instagram.com/__sassyj

She has great skin and pretty eyes... if she didn't make her eyebrows so thick it would look better. those eyebrows make her look ghetto.

and she should spend more time learning grammar instead of learning how to apply makeup. she meant to say that she won't = will not, change who she is, but instead wrote WANT.
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 4:04am
Scary, very scary
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 5:22am
a china bang that covers her eyebrows would take her to the next level...

she's a nice looking girl… pretty eyes minus those contacts

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 5:48am
She's got great skin! I don't know about all those blemishes she's talking about because her skin looks fantastic. Clap

Anyway the woman is beautiful and I actually like her lack of eyebrows. Gives her an alien beauty. Smile But I do think she's doing too much to make up her lack of eyebrows.

She's a beautiful woman and she can rock pencile eyebrows but she don't need to go the Rock Lee/Nike Swoosh route. It's too cartoonish.

I also think a major improvement would be getting foundation that matches the rest of her tone. Unless that's what she's going for, the lighter foundation makes her look sick/dead or her face like a mask.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 6:04am
givin all that drag queen realnessLOL smh
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 6:11am

Edited by Lilaca - Feb 14 2014 at 6:12am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 6:20am
i always like to see how women like this look next to regular women:

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 6:26am
I wouldn't take a picture with someone that has eyebrows like that.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 9:11am
she wouldn't look that crazy next to all of them if her makeup was the right color.. 

idk how people can't see it.. 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 11:02am
I like her confidence
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>