BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Another Home Decor Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200201202 313>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 24 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 10:16pm
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 2:19am
I so want a party shower in my next digs
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 2:31am
Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

http://fashionl0ve.tumblr.com/

this is so meBig smile
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 2:33am
Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 5:13am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 10:58am

ok ummmmm i don't know where to put this so i'm putting it here.  so, deal with it.LOL

if you are looking for an easy diy solution for home security that can be accessed anywhere over your smartphone/tablet/pc and you have wifi in your home...this product is for you!

i just got around to hooking this up.  I purchased the parts a while back and was just being lazy.

anyway....i LOVE LOVE LOVE it so far!

i got...

~ the hub (you need this to communicate with the various components and the interwebs)
~ smart plugs (i'll probably switch these out to the actual in wall receptacles)
~ thermostat (i plan on having one of these in every zone of my house)
~ smart keypad
~ motion detectors (haven't hooked these up yet)
~ dead bolt lock
~ smart buttons (which will be used as doorbells)

and i am planning on getting...
~ window/door sensors
~ electric meter
~ water/leak sensors

the only component i am not 100% in love with is the camera.

for 1, it doesn't have a speaker.  I really want that because i want to be able to use a camera as an intercom for vistors (or intrudersStern Smile)  who ring my door bell where i can see/talk to/hear them but they can't see me.  then i can unlock the door remotely for them if i want using the iris deadbolt.

and for 2 when viewing the cam(s) remotely, there is a lag.  no. no. no.  i wanna see what is going on in REAL time!

so, instead i am thinking of trying these cameras...

for inside viewing...

or these which also has remote panning...

now i just need to find a good wireless ip outdoor cam that has a speaker as well...and i will be ALL set!!!!

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Mar 25 2013 at 10:59am
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 12:46pm
I just found this site....you all might find some things here. It looks like a great site for those planning weddings and other events...
http://www.save-on-crafts.com/specials.html

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 4:00am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 6:05am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

ok ummmmm i don't know where to put this so i'm putting it here. so, deal with it.LOL

if you are looking for an easy diy solution for home security that can be accessed anywhere over your smartphone/tablet/pc and you have wifi in your home...this product is for you!

i just got around to hooking this up. I purchased the parts a while back and was just being lazy.

anyway....i LOVE LOVE LOVE it so far!

i got...

~ the hub (you need this to communicate with the various components and the interwebs)

~ smart plugs (i'll probably switch these out to the actual in wall receptacles)

~ thermostat (i plan on having one of these in every zone of my house)

~ smart keypad

~ motion detectors (haven't hooked these up yet)

~ dead bolt lock

~ smart buttons (which will be used as doorbells)

and i am planning on getting...

~ window/door sensors

~ electric meter

~ water/leak sensors

the only component i am not 100% in love with is the camera.

for 1, it doesn't have a speaker. I really want that because i want to be able to use a camera as an intercom for vistors (or intrudersStern Smile) who ring my door bell where i can see/talk to/hear them but they can't see me. then i can unlock the door remotely for them if i want using the iris deadbolt.

and for 2 when viewing the cam(s) remotely, there is a lag. no. no. no. i wanna see what is going on in REAL time!

so, instead i am thinking of trying these cameras...

for inside viewing...

or these which also has remote panning...

now i just need to find a good wireless ip outdoor cam that has a speaker as well...and i will be ALL set!!!!

whatchutalmbout, this deserves to be here!!

idea stolen

!!!!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 10:29am
afro i think you will love it!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 198199200201202 313>