Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Another Dance Vid - Big Girls Aint PLAYIN!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:37pm
& 5 4 3 2 1 >>>>>> they DEINITLY more than homegirlsLOL that's VERY apparent cause i dont care how close i am to ANy chick she aint puttin it in my face n all over me like thatLOL now remember i have my own preferenceWink she did ok/ she's obviously losing weight with all that movement so kudos to herClap
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:48pm
the dance was ok. but if i was the other woman in that chair, i would not be happy seeing all that booty meat up in my face unless its the smooth flawless kind. homegirl prolly got pimples, ingrown hairs, dimples, black spots and who knows what else on that assDead. i also didnt like how she grinded her cooch in the other woman's face. not cool.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 10:56pm
Lol okkkkk then

Those girls by the wall looked annoyed by it
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by MissinCali MissinCali wrote:

That's no big girl, I was waiting for the one in the chair to get upand dance the whole time..

Right??
I would say thick or full figured, fluffy but "Big Girl" No, She Isn't.
mercedes reaction rachels reaction hell no  gif

Edited by Katrenia - Feb 04 2014 at 11:57pm
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:11am
I figured that home girl was her girlfriend, because I'm not letting any of my friends put it in my face...Love them, but that isn't an option on a sober night.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:12am
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

I figured that home girl was her girlfriend, because I'm not letting any of my friends put it in my face...Love them, but that isn't an option on a sober night.

True!! LOL
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 2:41am
I love her body
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic