Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anonymous hackers release video of football stars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anonymous hackers release video of football stars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:28am
"Is it really rape because you don't know if she wanted to or not," the teenager says on the video. "She might have wanted to. That might have been her final wish."

seriously? They need to be castrated.
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:03am
Originally posted by tasty0619 tasty0619 wrote:

"Is it really rape because you don't know if she wanted to or not," the teenager says on the video. "She might have wanted to. That might have been her final wish."

seriously? They need to be castrated.

Confused

no excuse. period.

I don't care if the girl was passed out drunk or near death or walking upright. Men and boys need to be taught that rape is not ok in any instance. Doesn't matter if she "might have wanted it". this girl was taken from location to location being raped, possibly sodimized and videotaped and humiliated. at what point do you defend their actions? are you that base as a male that you can't even control yourself?

this has pissed me off from first hearing about the case. I'm glad that Anonymous released this info and I hope they release more. They are on a roll. One of the biggest problems about rape, besides the actions, are the sh*tty defenses ppl use to justify it. Rapists are protected...see how they were circling the wagons?

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:10am
according to this she was drugged: http://localleaks.blogs.ru/
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:17am

Smdh. I just hope they don't get a slap on the wrist.

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:28am
Damn!

So, apparently the victim broke up with one of the guys. His bestie, Trent, and the rest of the "Rape Crew" set this poor child up? Wtf?!?!?!?

Reading that link Tatee provided clears up a lot of questions.

One of the guys involved mother is the prosecutor for the county. 

Gotdamn...this ish is sick and twisted. 

I hope all those lil demon muthafukkers rot. 

*shudders*

Carting her unconscious body around from one party to another?

Wtf is this sh*t?!?!

And one of the adults involved get's emailed pics of the boys conquests. So he's a fan of the team, apparently still stuck in the glory days of youth goneby......this monster co-signs and supports the lil monsters? What in the actual fukk?

Sick sick sick sh*t man. Makes me feel queasy. UghSleepy
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:30am
And why is that lil demon yt boy not also charged with the lil demon black boys?!?!

Like....his ass is in school at the moment. On scholarship. Really? No....really?

America I want my money back Sleepy 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:37am
i was about to ask if malik and 'em were black

so they drugged this poor girl?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Damn!

So, apparently the victim broke up with one of the guys. His bestie, Trent, and the rest of the "Rape Crew" set this poor child up? Wtf?!?!?!?

and this isn't the first time that this has happened to a girl in that town, apparently. it was an open secret.

Supposedly, when the football coach heard about it, he laughed.

slate.com has a pretty good article on it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:39am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i was about to ask if malik and 'em were black

so they drugged this poor girl?

those were the 2 that were charged.

as she was dragged around from place to place, other ppl had their turn with her. some were on camera and some were not.

but other ppl saw what was going on. and no one stopped them.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:39am
burn them

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>