Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anonymous hackers release video of football stars
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Anonymous hackers release video of football stars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:16am
Yeah, I'm not going to watch the video either. Typical athlete privilege at work. Anonymous is the same hacker group that held the Westboro baptist church info hostage...they should keep doing this.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

It is fishy to me that when there is a video with confessed participants that are White the only men arrested are Black.
is it really fishy?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:28am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Yeah, I'm not going to watch the video either. Typical athlete privilege at work. Anonymous is the same hacker group that held the Westboro baptist church info hostage...they should keep doing this.

they should have done this to zimmerman Angry
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:28am
someone posted the guy in video's email
feel free to tell him what a scumbag he is
nodianos.1@osu.edu
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:36am
What really disturbed me were his jokes

"She's deader than caylee Anthony"
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:40am

It is fishy to me that when there is a video with confessed participants that are White the only men arrested are Black.

i thought one was white and the other black
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:41am
Stuff like this makes it really hard for me not to side-eye every man I meet.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:44am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

is it really fishy?

Not really. They explained it. One guy's dad was in the police department, and another guy's mom worked for the prosecutor's office. There is also the Black male element. It isn't "fishy" per se. It is just sad that the 2 main guys in the video had their cases dismissed. I guess sad would be a better choice of words rather than fishy.

Man, BHM sure is picky about diction. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:49am
not really

your question was odd given the facts laid out plainly tis all

didnt mean to offend anyone
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

question, the kid i see in the video on wshh, is that the rapist, one of the rapist, or someone joking about the rape who was present, anyone know ? 

"....[he] claims to have witnessed some of the assault and takes extreme pleasure in the alleged rape, laughing about how the victim appeared "dead," and asserting that the victim has been anally raped. At one point, the student scolds another young man for checking up on the victim, which suggests very strongly that this video was taking place during or right after the alleged assault."

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/01/03/steubenville_ohio_rape_anonymous_gets_involved_and_the_case_gets_even_more.html
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>