Extensions Plus

Annoying ass baby mama

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
tortorloviejaea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tortorloviejaea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Annoying ass baby mama
    Posted: Feb 17 2016 at 9:24pm
Have you ever dealt with an irritating ass baby mAma? My boyfriend and his bm were together for sum years and have 1 child together. They haven't been together for over a year but now that she see's him happy with me and in a new SERIOUS relationship she all of a sudden wants him back. He tells me Everythjng but I'm just not feeling it. She doesn't like me n has no reason too we haven't even met because she's too immature to properly meet and be cordial. So I'm pretty sure I'll be excluded from any events, bdays n all. What should I do l? Has anyone been in this situation Before? I've been in her position before but I don't want my daughters father so when he was in a new relationship I respected it because I DIDNT WANT HIM. I feel like I can't even trust them talking on the phone...I know how them bm and bd feelings be and for
Some reason bm's think they run sh*t and will always have a place. Smh
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2016 at 9:33pm
Just do you. She probably doesn't even want him; she is just a bitter woman who watched him be snagged by someone else and now she thinks he's "The One".
sasha299 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sasha299 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2016 at 7:09am
I agree do you. Don't start not trusting them on the phone or anything cause you can't interfere with his Co-parenting his child. And don't spark up about it because to keep the peace he will stop telling you stuff. Instead, be sure he presents you and him as one unit. If he is going to any event for the daughter you should be by his side. Always smile graciously, be above reproach and be nice to the child. Only offer opinions about the relationship directly when asked but you may want to ask pointed questions that make him think.
sasha299 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sasha299 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2016 at 7:14am
Hate to say it but she will always have a place as the mother of his child. They will have to share parenting duties until this child is at least 18. He has to set boundaries and it's up to him.

More important than her wanting him back is what was his response to her? Did he nip that in the bud?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic