BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ankara Styles

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mofe4luka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mofe4luka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ankara Styles
    Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 11:35pm
Are you looking for the latest ankara styles to sow? Or wish to be updated on latest ankara trends, visit thenigerianscorpio.blogspot.com . It will be updated every few days with a different post focusing on a trend and designs/stylesof ankara clothes... The peplum trend is currently the rage. Feel free to leave comments and suggestions,creative criticism is welcome. Thank you
All photos have been compiled from the internet, if as the owner of a picture, you come across it and credit has not been given properly, please leave a message and this will be corrected or picture in question taken down....
Pictures will be uploaded here real soon, till then check out thenigerianscorpio.blogspot.com
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 12:03am
hi what is ankara?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 12:13am

so are you in west africa right now? Thats pretty cool? I looked at your blog spot and like few things i like the mix of modern shapes with traditional prints wish I knew someone to make me some itmes like the skirts shown

Mofe4luka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mofe4luka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 4:55am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

so are you in west africa right now? Thats pretty cool? I looked at your blog spot and like few things i like the mix of modern shapes with traditional prints wish I knew someone to make me some itmes like the skirts shown

yh, i live in Nigeria and Ankara is a staple in every woman's wardrobe, i am happy you liked some cuts and styles, if you knew a good tailor and could get the Ankara material, you could ask her to sow a skirt similar to the one you liked. you could check the blog periodically for new uploads , you may see other things you like. i do hope you get to sow something with Ankara, it would be really cool, sorry for the late reply, been busy with school.

Edited by Mofe4luka - Jan 26 2013 at 4:59am
Mofe4luka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mofe4luka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 5:52am
http://thenigerianscorpio.blogspot.com

Edited by Mofe4luka - Jan 26 2013 at 5:58am
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 4:08pm
I am actually on the hunt for some good ankara fabric.

OP, do you know of any online retailers near where you live? I'd like to actually order from Africa if possible.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 8:23pm
Well I am going to NY in a few days.... I know they have some African Material shops in harlem.... but how can I tell the diffrence between Nigeran fabric and Senaglees fabric for example?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 8:28pm

Ironicly my current Boyfriend is a Nigerain Scorpio.... lol

BabyBangs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyBangs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 5:02pm
Hello i am into fashion and can make the styles in nigerianscorpio blogspot (which i do visit, lovely blog by the way, visited from NL). But my shop is based in Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria. Ankara attires are a must have in every Nigerian's home, because its is always worn for occassions, family gatherings, work on friday or just casually. I do have customers in the USA, UK and Netherlands, whom i make for and deliver to. You could PM me if you are interested in getting some made for you. Ankara can be identified as 100% printed cotton while senegalese fabric is known as guinea brocade is a plain material, the seller should tell you the difference.
veenitashinde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veenitashinde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 6:59am

Ankara fabric is one of the new fabrics which is give beautiful look. Many people use this fabric for fashion. In this blog given all information is very informative and useful. Thank you sharing such nice information.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic