FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Animal hair or synthetic????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
nanaly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Animal hair or synthetic????
    Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 8:01am
Hello ladies,
I received a bundle of yaki hair, the problem is, the first 10" inches are full and soft, when the 6 last inches are a lot less full, ratty, rough, and not pleasant to the touch, like big bad synthetic hair, so I burned few strands to see if it's smell like human hair when you burn it, and big surprise IT DOES! how is that possible??? it feel like synthetic hair!! the seller sell it as 100% human hair. do CV became so vicious that they mix human hair with, I don't know, HORSE MANE,  or Yak fur Confused
I bleach bath it, and nothing, maybe even worse in fact, WHAT IS THIS THING???Angry
I need advices here! I'm afraid it might comes back to life during the night and choke me.
Sponsored Links

stldivastyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stldivastyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 8:13am
Originally posted by nanaly nanaly wrote:

Hello ladies,
I received a bundle of yaki hair, the problem is, the first 10" inches are full and soft, when the 6 last inches are a lot less full, ratty, rough, and not pleasant to the touch, like big bad synthetic hair, so I burned few strands to see if it's smell like human hair when you burn it, and big surprise IT DOES! how is that possible??? it feel like synthetic hair!! the seller sell it as 100% human hair. do CV became so vicious that they mix human hair with, I don't know, HORSE MANE,  or Yak fur Confused
I bleach bath it, and nothing, maybe even worse in fact, WHAT IS THIS THING???Angry
I need advices here! I'm afraid it might comes back to life during the night and choke me.

LOLLOLim sorry, i know you are serious but ^^ was funnyCry
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 1:37pm
By law the seller can claim Human hair if if the batch only contains a few strands of asian hair  . I would demand a refund if possible .
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 11:04am
Oh wow....refund definitely. Hope you paid through PayPal. Goodluck.
nanaly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 3:51pm
Thanks ladies!! The seller who sent me this hair is very nice, so I'm going to send the hair back and get my money back too! Smile
But how is it possible that without being human hair, it has this typical smell of burned pig Dead
Whose hair is it?????
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:00pm
"Burned pig".....whoa
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:14pm
I am now a believer of the animal hair theory. This last batch of hair I received certainly mishaved awful only after a wash. My aunt didn't even get to wear it yet. I co-washed it and im telling you the hair is the worst.
Applebumm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Applebumm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 7:13pm
please share the vendor.....Man...I've gotten some fake your mama hair.....BOOTYFUL HAIR....then poof..I had to pull it out with the quickness...
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 8:47am
pics please. we'd love to see it
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 3:49pm

Y'all got me dead over here...im supposed to be working and ya'll gone blow my cover pics pleaseee I gotta see this hair LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic