FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

angkorcambodianhair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jayo2515 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayo2515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2017 at 2:40pm
Anyone have any pictures of what the rare curly looks like now? I ordered about 2 years ago but I just want to make sure it still looks the same.
Sponsored Links

Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2017 at 1:37pm
The quality has finally diminished. My most recent purchase of rare curly is both dry and tangly. I'm incredibly disappointed
cutesabrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cutesabrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2017 at 4:16am
Yes, I agree, I ordered 2 months ago and the hair was very dry and tangling badly, could not even wear the wig I had made up. His closures are terrible and the hair is not cuticle aligned in the closure and the lace is hard and not at all like any lace I've had before. I've had many great bundles from josh in the past both straight and wavy but this recent purchase is not good. It now seems his hair is not as before. It's a real shame
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2017 at 7:24am
It's nice to know that I'm not crazy or that I didn't just receive a bad batch. It's now been a month. The hair is certainly dryer. I get tangles. The hair has beautiful waves/curls but it feels so different than before. I've worn his hair for years I've purchased approx 32 oz for my self and I purchased 2 more bundles for my mom. This is the first time that I've had any issues. Well not including his 360 closure. That tangled and matted.

I'll probably give josh one last try then move on
cutesabrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutesabrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2017 at 11:38am
Ok I'm just curious as to why would you give him one more try when your yourself have experienced he has bad hair now? I've been there myself giving a vendor a second chance only to again receive terrible hair. It seems that once they start getting bad hair they are on a downward accent and it doesn't get better. I just wish you luck
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2017 at 6:02pm
Simply because sometimes you just receive a bad batch. The prices are low enough where I'm willing to purchase another filler bundle. So it wouldn't be that big of a loss, I'd also know that it wasn't just a fluke.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2017 at 1:04am
I prefer the straight hair.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105
  Share Topic